Connecting IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to a Fluke MET/TEAM

W

wijogr

I am trying to connect IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to my Fluke MET/TEAM, MET/CAL software. I have IndySoft REV. 10.0.27. Fluke MET/TEAM REV 2.1.2 and MET/CAL REV 9. I'm using .pxe procedures. Does anyone know how to set up IndySoft with MET/CAL?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Connecting AS9100 D Clause 4.2 to 9.3.2 b - Interested parties and relevant issues AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 24
S Legal Requirements and 'Connecting' with Environmental Aspects (4.3.2) ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
D Indysoft Calibration Software Thread Plug Template Help General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
B Looking for IndySoft (Gage Insite) help Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
R Indysoft Insite how to... Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
qualprod Do sum of results of quality objectives should met a high level goal? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Ed Panek CE Mark Requirements on Kits (off the shelf product requirements met) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
Q Quality Objectives Not Met - Resources promised by investors ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
T Customer requires Internal Specification to be met on PPAP APQP and PPAP 7
apestate How to determine all regulatory and statutory requirements to be met? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Special Characteristics -> Any specific additional requirements to be met? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
J Is anyone here using Metcal / Met TEAM (8.1) Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
Randy Interesting lady I met today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
S Can PPAP be submitted when not all customer requirements can be met? APQP and PPAP 5
P Quality Objective not being met - Nonconformance or Observation? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
A Guess who I met today! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
D How do I Auto fill colour on excel if certain risk criteria is met on PFMEA? Help! Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
A How to Track Objectives and What do to after objectives had been met? Internal Auditing 7
M Have you met a ROMA before? When applications become requirements General Auditing Discussions 0
G MET/CAL programming and 9500 calibrator General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Calibration Procedure for a Wavetek 9100 using Fluke Met/Calibration software Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
W Has East met West yet? Perceptions of quality, business practices, system maintenance Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 8