Connecting IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to a Fluke MET/TEAM

W

wijogr

I am trying to connect IndySoft MET/CAL Import Module to my Fluke MET/TEAM, MET/CAL software. I have IndySoft REV. 10.0.27. Fluke MET/TEAM REV 2.1.2 and MET/CAL REV 9. I'm using .pxe procedures. Does anyone know how to set up IndySoft with MET/CAL?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Connecting AS9100 D Clause 4.2 to 9.3.2 b - Interested parties and relevant issues AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 24
S Legal Requirements and 'Connecting' with Environmental Aspects (4.3.2) ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
D Indysoft Calibration Software Thread Plug Template Help General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
B Looking for IndySoft (Gage Insite) help Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
R Indysoft Insite how to... Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
Ed Panek CE Mark Requirements on Kits (off the shelf product requirements met) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
Q Quality Objectives Not Met - Resources promised by investors ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
T Customer requires Internal Specification to be met on PPAP APQP and PPAP 7
apestate How to determine all regulatory and statutory requirements to be met? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Special Characteristics -> Any specific additional requirements to be met? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
J Is anyone here using Metcal / Met TEAM (8.1) Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
Randy Interesting lady I met today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
S Can PPAP be submitted when not all customer requirements can be met? APQP and PPAP 5
P Quality Objective not being met - Nonconformance or Observation? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
A Guess who I met today! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
D How do I Auto fill colour on excel if certain risk criteria is met on PFMEA? Help! Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
A How to Track Objectives and What do to after objectives had been met? Internal Auditing 7
M Have you met a ROMA before? When applications become requirements General Auditing Discussions 0
G MET/CAL programming and 9500 calibrator General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Calibration Procedure for a Wavetek 9100 using Fluke Met/Calibration software Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
WALLACE Has East met West yet? Perceptions of quality, business practices, system maintenance Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 8