Continental Automotive (or any other big German OEM) APQP list wanted

L

lk2012

Hi all,
I've recently done a training seminar for Continental Automotive in Germany and there was a screenshot from the SupplyOn system showing all the APQP steps.
I've searched on SupplyOn again but can't locate it. Maybe it's only availalbe to Conti side and not to a supplier.
Does anyone have this APQP list (or can take a screenshot of the whole list) or does anyone have a comprehensive APQP list as published on SupplyOn or used by other big German OEMs (Bosch, BMW, VW etc)?
much appreciated!
Lil

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

Dooglas

Marc had posted a reply to a similar question regarding APQP. There is a slideshow here in the cove regarding APQP and slide 49 is a diagram of the process.
Unfortunately it is a general outline of the APQP process and is not specific to Continental Auto or another European OEM.

L

lk2012

SupplyOn is the customer portal used by many German OEM's (like Continental, Bosch).

I am looking for Continental's specific list which is used by their SQMs, I've got half a screenshot I got during their training but it seems that it's only probably available for their listed suppliers (we're not at that stage just yet).

I was wondering if anyone's got a copy (or do me a full screenshot) so that our company can fine-tune our APQP.

The APQP section for Continental is found in the Project Management module in Supply On. The only way to get the information is to sign on for a monthly charge to have access to this information

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Copyrighted materials

<snip> I was wondering if anyone's got a copy (or do me a full screenshot) so that our company can fine-tune our APQP.
:topic: Please don't ask for what is essentially copyrighted material. We definitely do not need problems here over posting copyrighted materials.

Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Interpretation of Customer Specific Requirements of Continental - Records Retention Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
Stijloor United and Continental airlines merge!! World News 6
R Continental put the boot in.... Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 5
B Quality manual for automotive industry wanted Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
G Handling Unpacked (Additive Chemical) Product For Automotive Applications IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
T Ideas for developing a Supplier Quality Management System, non automotive ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Scope of Combined ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 QMS - Non-automotive customers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
J Sample size definition in an Automotive SMT pilot lot run Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
S Internal calibrations - Part of an ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory (Automotive) ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
J What is the minimum standard for automotive component traceability? Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
D O Ring capability and measurement - What is the automotive 'norm' for capability studies on O Rings? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
E Translating from Automotive to Medical Device industry - [email protected] Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
A The latest revision number and changes in automotive core tools IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
R The alignments and contradiction in Quality Engineering and management between the Automotive and Aerospace industry AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
Q IATF 16949 certification without automotive products in "production" IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
tony s What is the automotive process approach for auditing? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
L Comparison matrix between IATF 16949:2016 to ISO 12207, ISO 9001 and Automotive SPICE IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
eule del ayre List of Level 3 PPAP requirements for automotive suppliers APQP and PPAP 20
S IMDS=REACH for automotive industry? REACH and RoHS Conversations 3
E CSR SHIPPING - Need suggestions for making SOP/WI for our shipping dept (automotive)... Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
qualprod What tier number fits in a company producing paper labels stuck on automotive parts? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
E Is there an Automotive Customer Complaint Index? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
S New to the automotive business and VDA VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
D Automotive Warranty Analysis Software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 0
E Solder thermal profiles for PPAP - Automotive IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
P Automotive Customer asking PPAP for catalogue parts IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
A Should we do business in the automotive sector? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
O QRQC (quick response quality control) methodology in automotive industry IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
V Generic requirements regarding capability study in automotive Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
I Making a process PFMEA, no DFMEA (non-automotive toll manufacturer) FMEA and Control Plans 1
V Paint batch approval procedure for automotive industry Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
D Introducing an existing product into automotive context - DFMEA needed? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
J IATF Minimum Automotive Quality Management System Requirements for Sub-Tier Suppliers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
J What classifies something as "automotive"? Looking for input? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
J IATF 16949 Cl. 8.4 - Externally provide process not for automotive part IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
B Improper R&R Test? Downdraft Velocity in Automotive Spray Booths Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
B Approval of Supplier with ISO 9001 (Automotive) General Auditing Discussions 18
H Documentation Required by IATF 16949 (Automotive QMS) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 38
P Automotive Supplier PPAP Level Requirements Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
W Documented Problem-Solving for Automotive IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Compliance to GADSL (Global Automotive Declarable Substance List) RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
H FMEA for electrophoresis deposition of automotive parts FMEA and Control Plans 1
M The biggest gaps and problems in QMS or Quality in Automotive Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
M Please explain the following Automotive Acronyms IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
D Clarification of Applicability of TS 16949 Requirements to a Non-Automotive Business IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
G VDA 6.3 Automotive Audit with detailed questions Audit Questionnaire Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 8
I ISO 26262 standard may apply to automotive IC suppliers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
A Investigating New Inspection Systems in the Automotive Industry Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
xfngrs Automotive Industry Nonconformance Database wanted - Preferably SharePoint based Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
R PMP Gateway systems - Looking for a robust automotive gateway system Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1