Contingency Plan Model - Customer Requests Auditable Contingency Plan

A

Azu2008

Hello everybody,

I should prepare a "contingency plan" for my compagny according the text of the contract (see the text below), somebody know how elaborate this, could you please, please give a modele of this document??? thank you for your help.

Within 3 (three) months after the Effective Date, Supplier and Buyer will sign and approve a full written contingency plan provided by Supplier (the “Contingency Plan”). This contingency plan will need to ensure continuity of supply in the event of adverse actions by or incurred by Supplier. Payment of any necessary investment as a result of the accepted Contingency plan shall be freely discussed between Buyer and Supplier. The contingency plan shall for Buyer at all times be auditable upon request to Supplier.

:thanks:

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
TS-16949 and QS-9000 has always required a Contingency Plan, and it was always auditable. No big Deal. The plan simply outlines who and what your backups are - material suppliers, equipment, presses and tools, labor sources, maybe generators, etc. - and list contact numbers, make sure you have active accounts with them, and so on.

Some bits of it may be confidential, and I won't address the payment question, but it is pretty useful and staightforward.

Top Bottom