Continual Improvement - Service Company - Carpool, manpower, purchasing, logistics

J

jyngers

Hi!! Need help or advise on improvement. Im with a service company with different department like (carpool, manpower, purchasing, IT, logistics...) and we were registered since 1999. And were certified on ISO 9000 2000 last 2001.

However, I feel that we have improved so little. We improved some of the process, procedures and forms but I think its not considered a "big" improvement.

I tried to introduce change and improvement but the management would answer "for future consideration".

We will undergo a re-certification audit few months from now and Im not so confident to answer if ever they would ask "what have you improved so far?" :(

Do you have any suggestion on improvement? Cost saving improvement? process improvement? please i really need help!! :(

Thanks.

P.s. Nice site.

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
How do you handle customer satisfaction. You may want to look at that data for a start. What areas are causing customer dis-satisfaction. Try to identify one area and start a CI program to improve that area.

Top Bottom