Contract Review Process and Feasibility Analysis and Review

V

vishalkifi

Dear All,

We have certified For TS 16949 last 3 years ago.but in our last audit

auditor raised the NC for contract review in effective.but we have some subscribed format with full detail. even though H e raised the NC like that.

Kindly anybody having new format for contract review checklist&

one more clarification what is the different between team feasibility& contract review . i need detail explanation..kindly do the needfull.

Thanks in advance

VISHAL -CHENNAI-INDIA:agree:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Dear All,

one more clarification what is the different between team feasibility& contract review . i need detail explanation..kindly do the needfull.

Thanks in advance

VISHAL -CHENNAI-INDIA:agree:
I think that these are linked and sequential processes, in the sense that during the contract the organization shall assess if it is able to to provide the requested product ( manufacturing feasilibility), including risk analysis.
So before accepting the order, the organization shall undestand if it is capable or not:bigwave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J NCR- Failure of contract review process - NADCAP audit AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
R Involvement of several Departments in Contract Review Process Contract Review Process 12
I Supplier (Vendor) Contract Review Process Contract Review Process 11
K AS9100:2009 Process Checklist (Contract Review) - Feedback wanted Contract Review Process 4
U Contract Review Process help and Software Recommendations Contract Review Process 8
P Architect's Client Doesn't Know What He Wants - Contract Review Process Contract Review Process 17
M Contract Review Process - Risk Analysis - 7.2.2.2 Manufacturing feasibility Contract Review Process 4
P AS9100 Contract Review - Can the Sales Manager be the process owner? Contract Review Process 4
M Contract Review Process Turtle Diagram - Please Review and Critique Contract Review Process 18
P Sales FMEA - Application of FMEA to contract review and sales process Contract Review Process 4
Y Procedures on Contract Review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
bryan willemot Contract Review and risk managment AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J Can signed agreements over-ride review of every "contract" under ISO 13485:2016? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
C Contract Review with Multiple Line items ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
Nicole Desouza Contract / Customer Order Review Checklist Needed Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
C AS9100D Contract Review Contract Review Process 8
J KPI's for AS9100 Cl. 8.2/8.5 - Bids/Contract Review/Order Entry AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
R The difference between Feasibility Assessment and Contract Review Contract Review Process 2
R Review of "Key Data" for contract labs, but SOP doesn't define "key data". Problem? Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
S Risk Management during Contract Review AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
V Own Brand Labeling Agreement/Contract Review ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
Q Can anyone share Contract Review forms that I can use as record? Contract Review Process 7
S Evidence of Contract Review for External Calibration Laboratory Contract Review Process 7
R Suggestions for a practical way to manage Contract Review Contract Review Process 5
H Explaination of Launch Readiness & Contract Review and APQP Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
P Contract Employee: 3 Month Review - What to discuss? Career and Occupation Discussions 2
H Example of Contract Review for Print Industry wanted Contract Review Process 4
C Contract Review Template for an Inspection, Repair and Manufacturing Facility wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
G Audit Nonconformance - 7.2.2 - Contract Review (Review of Requirements) Contract Review Process 16
B Differentiating between "Review of Requirements" and "Contract Review" AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
T Contract Review Definition in a Couple Sentences Contract Review Process 3
M Request for clarification on ISO 9001 Clause 7.2.2 (Contract Review) Contract Review Process 5
V Contract Review for Repeated POs from Medical, Aerospace and Automotive Customers Contract Review Process 1
I Employment Contract Review - Categories of International Mobile Workers Contract Review Process 1
S "Contract Manufacturing" - How to review the existing ISO14001 documents ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
C ISO 9001:2008 Contract Review for a business that doesn't have formal contract review Contract Review Process 11
B How to Conduct a Review of Customer Order (Contract Review)? Contract Review Process 5
M Input Request on Contract Review Procedure Contract Review Process 5
S Contract Review Procedure for a Manufacturing Business Contract Review Process 2
D Review of Contract for a Part with a Safety Characteristic Contract Review Process 4
L Contract Review Procedure for testing of samples in a laboratory Contract Review Process 3
A Definition Contract Review - What exactly is "Contract Review"? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 7
L How often should the contract review be done? TS 16949 Contract Review Process 2
F Contract Review Frequency - Is there a need for Annual Review? Contract Review Process 11
J Contract Review - Please help me define the requirement 7.2.2 Info needed Contract Review Process 9
G Does anyone have a Contract Review Procedure I can view? Contract Review Process 5
G How can we clean up Contract Review Contract Review Process 7
G Enquiry and Contract Records - Review and Approval Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
Q Contract Review? Superseding Specifications (Handling) Contract Review Process 5
N Contract Review Question - China manufacturing site to exclude 7.2.2? Contract Review Process 6