Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Contraindication Safety Statement in website - Radiotherapy equipment

Hello everybody,

We are dealing with Radiology and Radiotherapy equipment. When I saw few other radiotherapy manufacturer website, I found a common CONTRAINDICATION SAFETY STATEMENT indicating such as "Most side effects of radiotherapy, including radiotherapy delivered, are mild and temporary, often involving fatigue, nausea, and skin irritation. Side effects can be severe, however, leading to pain, alterations in normal body functions (for example, urinary or salivary function), deterioration of quality of life, permanent injury and even death. Side effects can occur during or shortly after radiation treatment or in the months and years following radiation. The nature and severity of side effects depend on many factors, including the size and location of the treated tumor, the treatment technique (for example, the radiation dose), the patient’s general medical condition, to name a few"

My question is : On what basis this statement is provided. Is there any standard necessity or any other requirements to provide on the webpage footer. I found it in more than 2 websites

Thank you in advance

Top Bottom