Contribute to research and have the chance to win an iPAD 2 or a copy of Minitab 16

S

Scott Thor

Emotional intelligence and engagement are two hot topics receiving a lot of attention in the world of business and academic research. The research is still in a state of infancy, but some studies suggest both are related to improved individual and organizational performance.

Arguably, emotional intelligence and engagement are critical to the success of efforts process improvement professionals face each day. An engaged individual is more likely to perform at a higher level than someone with little engagement. What is yet to be understood is whether an individual's level of engagement is related to their emotional intelligence. This research seeks to provide insight into the answer to that question.

The link below will take you to an anonymous survey that should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. All results are completely anonymous and you only need to provide your email address if you want to be included in the drawing and/or would like to receive a summary report for your emotional intelligence and engagement scores. Thank you for contributing to this research, and I look forward to publishing the results in the very near future.

(broken link removed)

Scott Thor

E

EricS

Re: Contribute to research and have the chance to win an iPAD 2 or a copy of Minitab

I wrote a short paper on emotional intelligence several months ago (and it fascinates me because I'd love to 'increase' mine to be able to read people. There was a guy I read about...Eric _____(forgot last name), teaches courses on reading people's subtle emotions and trying to use that in law enforcement. It could help Homeland Security stop potential threats; they're also developing computer software for it) that so I'm partially interested in this study so I can see how I score. I've never won anything online but I'll try this survey out.

Sorry for the long rant :D

Top Bottom