Control Of Customer Survey Forms and Related Forms

D

dbulak

We send out a customer survey. Does that actual form have to have our control number on it with the "approved by and prepared by"? Can I just keep a copy in the master records that would have this information?

M

mshell

We do assign a control number to our survey and reference it in our customer satisfaction procedure. It is really up to your organization to determine the documents needed by the organization to ensure effective planning, operation and control of processes (section 4.2.1 d of the standard)

mshell

C

C Emmons

We put a control number on ours as well, but it has always been my intent to change the scope of the questions periodically so ensuring current revision is essential.

M

Marla Diaz

Customer Surveys

Our practice is to have a masterlist of all the recipients of the customer satisfaction survey. Same forms will be retrieved by the sales officers handling the accounts. The result of the survey will then be presented during our Management Review Meeting.

Marla

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Our Customer Survey is also a controlled form and, thus, once completed, a Record. It can be found in the Master List of Documents and our Master List of Records.

We chose to control it as that ensures our surveys will not be mixed up with the surveys of our sister locations who are not ISO 9001 registered. As more of them come online with their ISO programmes, I would not be surprised to see the Survey become a corporate document and responsible for Head Office to control as they see fit.

Currently, Surveys, for us, are maintained off-site as our Sales Department (who is responsible for distributing and maintaining the Surveys) is also off-site. Our location receives copies of the surveys as well as the analysis of the responses for input to our Management Review.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
dbulak said:
We send out a customer survey. Does that actual form have to have our control number on it with the "approved by and prepared by"? Can I just keep a copy in the master records that would have this information?

Hi d -

We control all revisable forms that are created by us or designed for us by a printing company. This is not difficult for us and it was our decision, not because an auditor told us to or anything. There is a document number and the revision date denoted somewhere on them, but we do not have "approved by and prepared by" on any forms. When a form is created or revised, I have appropriate functions sign off on the rough draft, which I keep as indication of review and approval. Again - this is just what we do. :)

Top Bottom