Control Points in a combined BRCv6 and IFS v6 system

F

FernandoFlo

Hi Guys
I have a question about BRC and IFS decision trees
Our company is already certified by IFS v6 and we want to integrate a BRC v6.
?Is it possible to have control points in this this integrated system or I have to manage all my control measures as CCP?
Are there many many differences between both systems?
regards

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Hi Guys
I have a question about BRC and IFS decision trees
Our company is already certified by IFS v6 and we want to integrate a BRC v6.
?Is it possible to have control points in this this integrated system or I have to manage all my control measures as CCP?
Are there many many differences between both systems?
regards
Hello Fernando. I have a Question: Can you elaborate on all the acronyms please? Thanks. :) j0anne

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Why Control Limits are not the same depending on type of exclusion of data points Using Minitab Software 7
Z Putting back excluded rows/data points in a control chart Using Minitab Software 0
K Process Mapping - Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
H How to define Root Cause when some points are out of control chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
J Decision Tree using for CCP (Critical Control Points) Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
J Defining CCP (Critical Control Points) in a Rice Mill Plant Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 9
M Determining Critical Control Points (CCP's) in Food Safety Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
T Conducting the "are all points within the control limits" test when there is no LCL? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Q How to Control Hold Points in Manufacturing? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
K How to establish critical limit for Critical Control Points (CCPs) Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 7
B Color Individual Points on a Control Chart? Using Minitab Software 7
P Help on Treatment of Points Outside of Control Limits Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
S Critical Control Points development and Cross contamination in food preparation Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 3
M Control Charts - Points TOUCHING Limits = Stable? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 12
Y Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) for Water? Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 20
D Modified Control Limits - Process that has points out of control Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
I Process Mapping - Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
O Process Flow Diagram, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan integrated softwares FMEA and Control Plans 4
V Over 60 dimensions CMM measurement in control plan APQP and PPAP 4
A Document control system for QMS in Google Drive? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
V Opinion on gauge control graphic General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
S ISO 14001 Operational Planning and Control - Proving evidence of communicating environmental requirements to suppliers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
V How to control odour outside paintshop ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
G FMEA versus control plan IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
K ISO 2859-5 (single run production) control plan issues FMEA and Control Plans 2
E Control Charts ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
E Control of Sterile Barriers made by the supplier Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
E Do anyone have document of automotive production risk and control of risk? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
M X-MR Control Chart Rules (Particularly the MR) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
I Clinical study suppliers (service providers) -- extent of control ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
P Product Requirements Control during Design Changes Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
T Control Excel template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
J Document Control of Online Management Software ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
R 8.7 Control of Nonconforming Outputs AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
W Document control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
S Control plan - Multiple batches Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
Q Control Plan and the frequency of sampling FMEA and Control Plans 11
A ISO 9001:2015 8.5.6 and 7.5.3 Document Control Questions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
qualprod Sheets into a spreadsheet document control ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Rene Minassian Control of (TMME) Testing and Measurement Equipment Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
C Control Plan APQP and PPAP 7
D Control of Records ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
M Document Control - Applying Suitable Identification to Obsolete Documents ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
L Control of Documents ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 29
S Control plan for "highly automated processes" FMEA and Control Plans 3
D Document Control Question involving DocuSign US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
R SCORING OF MILLER MARITAL LOCUS OF CONTROL SCALE Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M Document Control ISO and FDA ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
M Design Control Procedure Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
D 8.5.1.2 Validation and control of special processes requirements for Heat Treat External Processor AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4