SBS - The best value in QMS software

Controlling a male 6% Luer with permanent collar according to EN1707?

G

Gert Sorensen

Hi,

Have any of you got an idea where I can find a gage to control the characteristics according to EN1707:

Page 6, figure 1. Male 6 % (Luer) conical lock fitting with permanently connected internally threaded collar.

I.e. I need a gage to screw into the fitting of a syringe and check that the characteristics are OK.

I can't seem to find a dealer in Denmark, so where do you guys (and girls) go to buy one??

TIA :bigwave:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Al Rosen

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi,

Have any of you got an idea where I can find a gage to control the characteristics according to EN1707:

Page 6, figure 1. Male 6 % (Luer) conical lock fitting with permanently connected internally threaded collar.

I.e. I need a gage to screw into the fitting of a syringe and check that the characteristics are OK.

I can't seem to find a dealer in Denmark, so where do you guys (and girls) go to buy one??

TIA :bigwave:
Gert, try this link, http://www.devicelink.com/company/euro/m/m0070.html

Wayne

Gage Crib Worldwide
Have any of you got an idea where I can find a gage to control the characteristics according to EN1707: Page 6, figure 1. Male 6 % (Luer) conical lock fitting with permanently connected internally threaded collar.
Try: www.medi-luer.com They don't list the exact gage you require, but they do list ISO 594/1 and ISO 594/2. I expect that this is similar to EN 1707, and that they will be able to supply your needs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Controlling Quick Reaction Checklists Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
C Identifying and Controlling External Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
qualprod Controlling documents in two different Applications ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
M AS9100d Controlling External Provided Processes (purchasing 8.4) - The customer want us to use supplier X AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
qualprod Minor non-conformance for not controlling local regulation laws? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
Q Controlling Multi-Tab Microsoft Excel Forms Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
C Controlling Software Versions that are part of a medical device IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
A ISO 13485 - Controlling Production and Service Provision - Product Catalogues ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Difficulties Controlling Foreign Suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
R OHSAS 18001:2007 Section 3 - Controlling Work Place Risks Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
T Controlling an Excel Spreadsheet (Database) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
C ISO 9001:2008 4.2.3(f) - Controlling Documents of External Origin Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
M Controlling Flow Charts that are hung in workplace. Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
N Controlling Records query that may cause some serious trouble for me ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
T Controlling Manual - Control of 10 Printed Manuals throughout our 9 Branches Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
Fender1 Controlling Documents and Records in a Custom Weld/Fabrication Company Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
C Tool Monitoring - Controlling a Process with Better Tool Monitoring Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
C Controlling QMS - We are expanding globally and want to keep our QMS Confidential Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 20
C Controlling Documents: Beyond the standard, how do we truly define what to control ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
R Referencing and Controlling Labels & Stickers used internally throughout Production Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Q Controlling Prints in Shop - Audit Finding Question ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
L Controlling "Stamps" used throughout our processing Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 16
T Requirements - Controlling and Maintaining Sheet Metal Templates for Production Use ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
P Controlling Solidworks model, CAD & Gerber files Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Defining and Controlling External Documents (Documents of External Origin) Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
M Controlling Temperature and Time - Do I need to calibrate the thermostat? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Controlling Documentation - Which procedures to control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
C HACCP in Egg Production - Controlling hazards at the farm level Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 6
M Controlling Data Labels on Graphs - Number of Decimal Places Reported - Minitab Using Minitab Software 7
I Controlling Minitab by vba (visual basic) or vb Using Minitab Software 6
T Procedure for "Controlling Nonconformity" for a software company Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
R Controlling and monitoring of measuring devices - AS9100 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
D Establishing and controlling process capability - Meaning of Phrases Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
E Controlling CNC Machine Programs - Your recommendations appreciated Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
T Controlling filled out "forms" (eg Operator job specific work instructions) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
B Controlling Reference Material Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Controlling Temperature and Humidity in the CMM Room and does anyone use Artifacts? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
R Procedure for Controlling Transmitted Technical Data - ITAR compliance Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 18
S Identifying and Controlling External Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
Raffy Controlling Handler, Tester, Computer and other Equipment Manuals. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
H Controlling Continuously Changing Forms IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
W Controlling Revisions of External Documents - Documents of External Origin Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
A Controlling Humidity in a Textile Testing Laboratory General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
M Polyurethane Foam Testing and Controlling the Foaming Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
C Controlling External Customer Documents (Documents of External Origin) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
L "Document Controlling" Queries run to obtain information reported to customer Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
A Still Confused About "Controlling Suppliers Records" AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
A Controlling the records of suppliers - AS9100 Rev B Clause 4.2.4 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
S Controlling external processes - Alternatives ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K Controlling Forms made in word .doc, excel .xls, and lotus Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14