Controlling a male 6% Luer with permanent collar according to EN1707?

G

Gert Sorensen

Hi,

Have any of you got an idea where I can find a gage to control the characteristics according to EN1707:

Page 6, figure 1. Male 6 % (Luer) conical lock fitting with permanently connected internally threaded collar.

I.e. I need a gage to screw into the fitting of a syringe and check that the characteristics are OK.

I can't seem to find a dealer in Denmark, so where do you guys (and girls) go to buy one??

TIA :bigwave:

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
This is a new one to me.....hopefully someone else has more knowledge.....

Hershal

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi,

Have any of you got an idea where I can find a gage to control the characteristics according to EN1707:

Page 6, figure 1. Male 6 % (Luer) conical lock fitting with permanently connected internally threaded collar.

I.e. I need a gage to screw into the fitting of a syringe and check that the characteristics are OK.

I can't seem to find a dealer in Denmark, so where do you guys (and girls) go to buy one??

TIA :bigwave:
Gert, try this link, http://www.devicelink.com/company/euro/m/m0070.html

Wayne

Gage Crib Worldwide
Have any of you got an idea where I can find a gage to control the characteristics according to EN1707: Page 6, figure 1. Male 6 % (Luer) conical lock fitting with permanently connected internally threaded collar.
Try: www.medi-luer.com They don't list the exact gage you require, but they do list ISO 594/1 and ISO 594/2. I expect that this is similar to EN 1707, and that they will be able to supply your needs.

Top Bottom