Conversations (Private Messages) - How to see ALL of Yours

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
As an FYI - I'm still learning Xenforo software. In vBulletin you had to go to your "User Control Panel" (there is no such thing per se in Xenforo). And, it was somewhat convoluted because it was a "post by post" view. You could only view "Received" "Private Message"s one at a time. There was another link to see/view any Replies you made (one at a time).

In Xenforo software it's essentially just like a discussion thread. Much simpler.

I'm posting this because I'm still in a deep learning curve on Xenforo software. I'm probably missing an obvious link somewhere, but I did find that (logged in) if I go to https://elsmar.com/elsmarqualityforum/conversations/ I see all my conversations.

Let me know if this works for you, Thanks!

BTW - If you're a long time member here: "Personal Messages" from the vBulletin forum have been imported into the Xenforo database (as "Conversations" which I have changed to "Private Conversations" here). Just like in vBulletin, they are "Private" just like they were in vBulletin.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Al Rosen

Holed-up in a Hotel in South Florida
Staff member
Super Moderator
As an FYI - I'm still learning Xenforo software. In vBulletin you had to go to your "User Control Panel" (there is no such thing per se in Xenforo). And, it was somewhat convoluted because it was a "post by post" view. You could only view "Received" "Private Message"s one at a time. There was another link to see/view any Replies you made (one at a time).

In Xenforo software it's essentially just like a discussion thread. Much simpler.

I'm posting this because I'm still in a deep learning curve on Xenforo software. I'm probably missing an obvious link somewhere, but I did find that (logged in) if I go to https://elsmar.com/elsmarqualityforum/conversations/ I see all my conversations.

Let me know if this works for you, Thanks!

BTW - If you're a long time member here: "Personal Messages" from the vBulletin forum have been imported into the Xenforo database (as "Conversations" which I have changed to "Private Conversations" here). Just like in vBulletin, they are "Private" just like they were in vBulletin.
The link to your conversations are in the inbox at the right side of your menu ribbon.

1539094316884.png

Click "Inbox" to the right of your user name, then click "Show all threads" to see your messages or "Start a new conversation" to message someone.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Right under my nose, too... Well, off to do a few Phrase updates!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Conversations - Limitations for New Registered Members Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 8
TheMightyWife Can not start Personal Conversations Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 18
Marc Conversations - What are they in Xenforo Software? Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 5
A Actual Call Centre Conversations Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
S Private Label Requirements, Manufacturer's Registration & Initial Importers 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
S Responsibilities between government owner and private subcontractor of a power plant seeking ISO 9001 certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
supadrai Just found out the hard way that only one registration per manufacturer is allowed in Yemen, regardless of OEM or private label arrangement. Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
N Regulatory Responsibilities of an OEM and Private Label manufacturer Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
K Selling Medical Devices in Canada - Distributor? Private Label? Canada Medical Device Regulations 10
supadrai Indonesian MOH Regulation Restricting OEM/Private Label Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
O Private label issues For EU - Customer does not have CE Mark CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
S Registration/Listing; Initial Importer - Private Label w/ Foreign Establishment 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
J Manufacturer Name on Private Brand Labeling Other US Medical Device Regulations 12
Q Medical Device Establishment Registration/Listing for Foreign Private Labeler Other US Medical Device Regulations 8
P Medical Device OEM, OBL and Private Labeling Questions EU Medical Device Regulations 5
Q Mexico Medical Device Registration - Private Hospital Exemption Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
M Medical Device Private Labeler Responsibilities 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
M Health Canada Private Label Guidance Confusion - Quality System Required? Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
M Private Label CLIA Waived Status 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
AnaMariaVR2 Agila Specialties Private Limited Warning Letter US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
T Requirements for Private Labeling a Class III (PMA) Medical Device in the US 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
C UAE Device Regulation and Registration for Public and Private market Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 10
S Private Labeling Regulations - Medical Device from Canada into India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
R Medical Device Registration in Brazil for Private Label Manufacture Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
Q Private Label Listing Requirements for Medical Devices Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
K Private Label Devices - Who is responsbile for reporting? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
C Private Label (Manufacturer in China) Question China Medical Device Regulations 5
P Transfering UK private pension to USA (Cash Out) Immigration and Expatriate Topics 2
Marc Private Sector Preparedness Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 1
N Process Mapping a Private Company that deals with Insurance Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 8
pbojsen OEM / OBL "Private labeler" agreement template? EU Medical Device Regulations 9
Sidney Vianna ISO brochure clarifies distinctions between International Standards and private ones Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
J Requests for private comments via PM - What's your opinion? Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 27
R C of Cs (Certificate of Comformance) for Private Label Products Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
L Rx Only vs. Professional Use Only - Class II Private Label Medical Device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
R Reimbursement to private citizens for a company product Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
F Realisation of Product in regards to ISO 9001 for Private School (Education) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
R Private Label CE Marked Products for One Person Company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
M What is the advantage of ISO? Private school that teaches from KG to grade 12 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
S Interesting Discussion FDA 510(k) required? US company Private Labeling an FDA Class II Device 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 34
D Certification - Changing from 'Partnership' to 'Private Limited Company' Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
K Zeiss CMM Error Messages General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
Marc Block unwanted text messages on your Apple iPhone World News 5
Marc 2016 Bug Hits Text Messages, Payment Processing After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
J Messages to seminar participants Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
R Why five post before you can send messages? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Jim Wynne Be careful when taking messages Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3