Conway Business Services LLC - Jen Kirley

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
I provide training and implementation services for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and its replacement, and (Responsible Care) RC 14001:2015.

My website is available for view: Conway Business Services LLC

I live in the Southeast U.S. and can travel.

I specialize in auditing and training. I am and have been a 3rd party contract auditor since 2012. Based on my education and experience in education, I can also assist with human performance management. Competency is not just about circling the correct answer on a test!

You may remember me here for the Stealth Quality Series. If there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Expanding our business and the implications to our QMS Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
Richard Regalado Top 10 operational risks of 2019 for business continuity planning Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 6
M ISO 9001:2015 8.2.1 Contingency Plan required for small Business? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Nicole Desouza ISO / AS Certification - Small business with less than 100 employees ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
R Supplier evaluation and business needs in the context of ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Informational Australia – TGA business plan 2019-20 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M SOP Sample for BC/ISO22301 (Business Continuity) wanted Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 4
M BCM (Business Continuity) and BPM in a company with an IT System Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 0
A Brazil: Termination of business relations with BRH – what happens to registrations? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
J Business Intelligence and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
G Anyone working with or planning to do business in the CBD (cannabidiol) industry? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
M Supplier Management outsourcing - Business idea Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
T AS9100 Maintain Approval When Business Ownership Changes AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
WCHorn US Citizen Traveling to Mumbai for Business Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 4
S New to the automotive business and VDA VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 5
R Process Mapping for a BPMS (Business Process Management System) vs ISO Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
F BREXIT - What/How are You and Your Business Preparing for It? EU Medical Device Regulations 20
P Suggestion for QMS platform solution + Business process automation Software Quality Assurance 3
A Should we do business in the automotive sector? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
F Business expanding - Campus vs Multi Site Certification Structure AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
P Definition Business Type - Definition of what we do-Business Type Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 4
A What does a good business practice Process Audit look like for AS9100D? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 9
S Internal Audits performed by another local business ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 26
R Business Benefits from IATF 16949 QMS IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Business development and support - Getting business general liability insurance Career and Occupation Discussions 5
J Business Impact Analysis SOP Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 2
B Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan Service Industry Specific Topics 3
Q Is ISO 9001 fully enough to manage a business? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
supadrai d/b/a doing business as and the FDA US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
J Business Continuity - ISO 22301 BCMS Strategic and Tactical Objectives Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 3
M Are Critical Business Processes Assets that need to be included in Asset Inventory? IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 1
N Organization Treating One Business as an Internal Supplier Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
Q Suggested KPIs for a Manufacturing Production Business ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
J ISO 17025 Guide and Ideas for a New Calibration Business ISO 17025 related Discussions 18
Q How to align a Business Strategy to Operative KPIs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
S Importer and Registered Place of Business in EU EU Medical Device Regulations 1
L Implantable Medical Device Manufacturer Going Out of Business - Complaints EU Medical Device Regulations 2
S Acquisitions and Joint Ventures (Business Development Department) and ISO 13485 EU Medical Device Regulations 3
R Still confused on OPRP and CCP in an ISO 22000 Catering Business Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 3
F Which Business Function should Approve Suppliers and maintain the ASL Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
Ninja Getting eaten by Big Business - My company was bought by a huge multinational Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 54
S SQM (Supplier Quality Management) - Centralized or divided per Business Group Benchmarking 0
3 Brasil: OEM Medical Device Business - Product Design Customization Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
T ISO 14001:2015 cover more than 1 company or business unit? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 13
Marc Definition UBL - Universal Business Language Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
P FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certification" Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
V Site Master File for multiple business units within same premises/facility Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
D Clarification of Applicability of TS 16949 Requirements to a Non-Automotive Business IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
S Small Business ERP System - Recommendations wanted Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
W Business Procedure/Service Delivery Procedure Design and Development of Products and Processes 8