COP (Customer Oriented Process) for Market Analysis

• Thread starter One Day At A Time
  • Start date
O

One Day At A Time

COP for Market Analysis

Our company currently does business mainly with Honda, I would like to see a copy of someones COP for Market Analysis. Can anyone give me some ideas?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
O

One Day At A Time

COP for Market Analysis

Does anyone have an example of a COP for market analysis that you could share with me?

Y
The way I look at COP is that it is a process, whereby input is from customers (internal and external) , and the output is the satisfaction of customer and fulfillment of requirements.

Input ---> Process ---> Output.

Sometimes, i do use the SIPOC model to understand the COP. As for the market analysis COP, few things you can look at are:

Input : Benchmarking, vocie of customer, QFD, service report, competitor analysis, etc

Process : The analysis itself, trend analysis, report & data gathering, survey, internal / external studies..etc

Output : The feasibility report, design and development report, product / market needs report, etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Payment as Customer Oriented Process (COP)- Looking for audit checksheet. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Acronym COP (Customer Oriented Process) Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
H COP (Customer Oriented Process), MOP and SOP Examples and Explanation IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 21
G Post Sales Customer Feedback - A COP (Customer Oriented Process)? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
L Measureables: Efficiency - Effectiveness of COP (Customer Oriented Process) and KSP ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
T Acronym COP - Acronym Confusion Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 21
B QM, POL, SOP, WI -- COP, MOP - Clarification needed. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
P The cop and a girl Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
P Objectives, Targets and KPI for COP, Support and Management Processes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
S Process Description Worksheet (COP, MOP, SOP) example needed Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
N "COP" & "MP" & "SP" List request IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
J Measureables to determine efficiency and effectiveness of the COP Processes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
A COP, MOP, SOP - ISO 9001:2000 requirements? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
J TS-16949 4.2.2c - Example COP for a machining facility IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
B Retention Samples when Customer Leaves Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
M Email Template that go to a customer and then get returned to us for RMA/Warranty Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B FCA US Customer Specific IATF 16949- Critical Characteristics 8.6.2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
D ISO 13485 8.2.1 and 8.2.2 - Customer Feedback and Customer Complaints ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
J Customer Complaint Response 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
V Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received Customer Complaints 6
D IATF16949 - Interpretation of Customer Requirements clauses Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 2
S Obligation to accept customer audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
D IATF16949 7.5.3.2.1 Record Retention - Our Product or Customer Product? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1
S Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) not signed/approved IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
B FCA US IATF 16949 Customer Requirements updates Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G Same parts but new customer - What will the auditor ask me? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
R Customer Satisfaction importance in companies with Government/Public Administration as main customer? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
G Self Assessment Audit from a new potential customer General Auditing Discussions 3
P Customer Corrective Action Requests in OASIS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Ooi Yew Jin Customer E audit preparation Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
qualprod Managing a "special" customer into the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
C Certificate of Conformance Form - COC for each customer a controlled document? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Who is the customer in the ISO/IEC 17025:2017? ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
BeaBea ISO 9001 Customer Feedback Methods - What has worked for your company? Service Industry Specific Topics 17
T Root Cause Failure Analysis - Not following Customer packaging Specification Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 5
V Customer Print Specifications on PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 13
S Issuing of CoC to Customer in a Word or Excel format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
D Design Transfer Template capturing Customer Specific Requirements Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
W Direct to customer export of medical device (class I: prescription lenses + frame) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
S How to treat a customer complaint ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
I ISO 9001:2015 Section 9.3.2 C1 "customer satisfaction and feedback from relevant interested parties" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
JoCam Labeling to Customer Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 1
T Advice needed - Environmental MS - unwritten but customer requests policy document ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
Q Customer Satisfaction through On-Time Delivery ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Pau Calvo PPAP customer requirements in the APQP APQP and PPAP 25
T Nonconforming product at customer detected by a routine inspection by field service Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
0 PPM calculation of customer complaints for PMS Customer Complaints 10
A Definition of customer in ITP (Inspection & Test Plan) Contract Review Process 3
I MSA requirement for 5 Micrometers + CP changes need customer approval? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
F Struggling with a root cause analysis - Customer Returns - Escape issue Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15