Copies of ISO 9000:2005 and ISO 9004:2009

L

lennon121

Dear all,

Has anyone got any literature which covers the above guidance documents, I would like to have a flick through these before purchasing?

Cheers all!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
L

lennon121

Thanks guys but one reply was to purchase them and one only covered ISO 9004 2009, anyone else?

J

JaneB

Has anyone got any literature which covers the above guidance documents, I would like to have a flick through these before purchasing?

Thanks guys but one reply was to purchase them and one only covered ISO 9004 2009, anyone else?
You say you want to purchase them... or do you really mean you want free copies? If so, wrong place to ask, as they're copyright documents.

L

lennon121

No I don't want free copies as indeed I understand they are copyright.

I wondered if anyone had any literature regarding them, pre written?

The link I was sent to in a previous post was handy but only for 9004.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Getting Notice of Revision and Accessing Public Draft Copies of ISO Standards Service Industry Specific Topics 2
A ISO 9001:2015 registrar Auditor requesting copies of procedure prior to audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
L Does ISO 9001 require that hard copies of documents be archived? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
Q Copies of ISO Standards?? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
T Should copies of the ISO 9001 registration certificate be controlled ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M Where can I buy (purchase) copies of the ISO/TS 16949:2002 Standard fast? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Marc Cheap Copies of ISO 9001-2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
R Document Retention - Discard hard-copies after scanning? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T Control of downloaded document copies by employees Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
L Do you need to save hard copies of obsolete documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
Q Do hard copies of quality records have to be retained? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Are 2 Hard Copies of Procedures and Instructions Required? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
P Document Control - Do hard copies of documents need to be signed? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
E Do all Controlled Document copies require a Stamp? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
C Hiac Royco 256 Particle Counter Calibrator Manual - Any Copies for Sale? Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
G Document Control - Are hard copies required in addition to soft copies maintained? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
D Registrar Requesting Copies of Old Documents AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
F Obtaining copies of FDA Establishment Inspection Report US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
V Option for adding date-time to the copies printed from Adobe Acrobat (pdf) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
K Seeking copies of CBOK and PMBOK Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
H Distribution of Controlled Copies - Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
V Can we show Photocopied Uncontrolled Copies of Documents to an FDA Auditor? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 15
S Quality Manual - Possibility of maintaining only SOFT COPIES Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 17
D Changes in Master Data affecting Controlled Copies of Specifications Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
kedarg6500 Protection of Records in soft copies - Password needed? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
S DMS (Document Management Software) vs. Paper Copies - Cataloging all of our docs. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
B Electronic Copies of previous versions of Controlled Documents in editable format Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
B Printed Copies of Controlled Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
CalRich I was given two copies of the CQE exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
M Original written signatures vs. Copies/scans/faxes/electronic documents US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 24
P Removal of Obsolete copies of Controlled Documents ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
kmyers How long do you keep copies of your obsolete documents, not records just documents? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
B Controlled Copies of a Quality Manual in an electronic media (file/server) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
V Hard copies from 10-20 years ago - Document Control and Retention Times question Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 19
Q AIAG Manuals - Where to purchase electronic copies of AIAG Manuals APQP and PPAP 3
T 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance - Generation of Complete Copies of Records Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 3
S Number of copies for an FDA additional information request? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
K Customer has requested electronic copies of our SOPs and WIs Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
Q Should electronic copies of Procedures show the approval signatures? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
J Training Question - Maintain copies of *what* people were trained on? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 26
WALLACE Illegal XP copies finally cornered After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 11
C Do you still collect hard copies of objective evidence when auditing? General Auditing Discussions 20
M Any requirement that the Quality Policy copies posted in facilities must be signed? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 29
A Distribution of Controlled Copy vs. Uncontrolled Copies Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
K Are Hard copies necessary? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M External prints - Should copies should be marked ?Controlled Copy?? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
T Where can I look to find copies of GM specifications for products? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 3
R New to Forum - How do I get copies of MIL 45662 and AS9000? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
R Controlled Documents - How many copies can be stamped "Controlled Document"? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
Marc Hard Copies from Electronic Media Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1