COPQ - Cost of Poor Quality - Seeking recently published data on COPQ

J

Johnny

Doeas anyone know of any recently published data on COPQ, i.e. comparisons across organisations, benchmarking? I realise it's sensitive information but maybe useful if used to promote COPQ initiatives.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Re: Copq

Johnny said:

Doeas anyone know of any recently published data on COPQ, i.e. comparisons across organisations, benchmarking? I realise it's sensitive information but maybe useful if used to promote COPQ initiatives.
Hi Johnny,

One question...what is COPQ?

I am guessing cost of product quality.

CarolX

S
I haven't seen anything lately. You might try the ASQ website and check out there book section.
IMO Crosby offered the most in-depth information COPQ, which he dubbed PONC, price of nonconformance

CarolX'
COPQ = cost of poor quality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) - Scrap element of calculation includes lost margin? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
C What is your Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
Sean Kelley Difference between COQ (Cost of Quality) vs COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
M Which metric is better for Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 15
R Development Rejection Costs in COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) Calculations Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
S COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) Vs PONC (Price of Non Conformance) - Explanation wanted Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
K Generic worksheet for calculating Supplier Chargeback and Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
N Personnel COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 6
S COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) - Can we add Premium Freight? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
S COPQ - Cost of Poor Quality - COPQ course for non-financial people Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
N Identification of COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) aspects Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
H Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) - All returned/defective parts (plastic) are recycled Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 7
Manix Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and Reputation Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 25
I High COPQ (Cost Of Poor Quality) from Our Quality Department IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
sathis Is there any standard for "Cost of Poor Quality" (COPQ) by ISO Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
J Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) - Iceberg picture Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
P Acronym COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) and COQ (Cost of Quality) - Differences Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 26
S How to Calculate the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 54
G COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) System to Drive CI (Continuous Improvement) Project? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
M TS 16949 Clause 5.6.1.1 - Cost of Poor Quality - How can I track CoPQ? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
S Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) - What are the TS 16949 Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
P Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) in the Hotel Industry Service Industry Specific Topics 3
D Acronym COPQ - TS 16949 Clause 5.6.1.1 - My definition - What do you think? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 9
a_bardi COPQ measurements in Telecom Industry: Help Needed Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
S IEC 62304 - Software verification cost IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
michellemmm What is the Cost of six sigma certification? Six Sigma 5
B Include cost of quality (and other wastes) in an ISO 9001 system? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
F FDA-registration and inspection cost 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Estimated cost for MDR certification Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
I Reducing CE marking cost using manufacturer test reports CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
E How much a bioequivalence study will cost in the UK Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
A Cost effective thread gaging with ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
JoCam Medical Device Recalls - Manufacturer's obligation for covering cost EU Medical Device Regulations 17
N European Authorised Representative (also called Authorized Representative) - Cost competitive recommendation EU Medical Device Regulations 1
G When preventative action is prohibited by cost in 8D problem solving Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 1
G When preventative action is prohibited by cost in 8D problem solving Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 8
T MDSAP AO Cost ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M What is a reasonable MDSAP cost? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
B Warranty costs - What is your definition of a "warranty cost"? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
N Where I can find an Excel sample/template for recording Delivery Time and Cost Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
N Establishing a monthly scrap cost target Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 11
S Handling Cost of Sales requests for Customer Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
S MDSAP cost per jurisdiction ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
K RAPS RAC - Resources to prep for the RAC exam that don't cost an arm and a leg Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
I How much does an eQMS (Electronic/Software QMS) cost? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
F Cost of hiring ISO 17025 Consultant to Build Laboratory From Scratch ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
Sean Kelley Gage Block Verification or buy a new set (cost aspect) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
A Cost of Deviating Away From PPAP Requirements APQP and PPAP 3
N What is the Cost of Tracking Non-Conforming Product Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
B Cost to a dealer for a "Declaration of Conformity " "Gost-R" in Ukraine? EU Medical Device Regulations 2