Corrections to the 4th edition PPAP handbook - July 2006

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
Re: And here are some corrections to the 4th edition PPAP handbook

Doh! You beat me to it. I just downloaded that this morning, and was about to post it here...

I thought they just published the revised version - what happened to document review????:notme:

:lmao:
Andy

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin

howste said:
Doh! You beat me to it. I just downloaded that this morning, and was about to post it here...
That's cause I get up when you go to sleep :sleep:

F

favqty

Howard,
Thanks for the info. I am wonder if the ISO/TS 16949:2002 have a document like this one?, If you have it, could you post it?. Thanks in advance

FAV

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin

There is and here is the link
DEAD LINK - Was: http://www.aiag.org/quality/3c_TS_2002ErrataSheet.pdf - Corrected Version 2003-12-15. Current copies of ISO/TS 16949:2002 are still current provided you have the four errata that were issued by ISO and the IATF. You can download the errata.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manix

Get Involved!!!
Trusted Information Resource
I Love AIAG, maybe somone should audit their manuals before they release them! :lmao:

Have they release a manual yet that has not contained errors? I spent a whole afternoon once trying to figure out why I could not make something add up as the SPC manual had stated. Turns out it was the manual that was wrong and in terms of the OLD SPC manual (1st ED) you could spend a day downloading and printing out the Errata sheets!:bonk:

Bit of a poor show if you ask me from people who print guides on good quality practices, but hey, I don't know if they are all simple errors or complex developments.

We all make mistakes I suppose!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Do we have to document all corrections and corrective actions in ISO 9001 10.2.2 ? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 43
G Differences - Nonconformances vs CAPA, Corrections vs Corrective Actions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 16
S Corrections and Removals - Fiber Content in our textile products was incorrect Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
J How to document Corrections made to a Medical Device History File ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Help interpreting 21 CFR Part 806 (corrections and removals) Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
K 21 CFR Part Part 803 Corrections - Due Diligence - Contacting MIA Consignees US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
S FDA Corrections & Removals - Industry Practice for Repairs 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
P Pressure Corrections and associated MU for Dead Weight Testers Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
J Minor Corrections to Documented Procedures ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
B Recall vs. Field Correction - Field Corrections instead of a Recall US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 25
K Relationship between "Corrections/Removals" procedure and "Recall" procedure US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 11
G Track bugs, corrections, reports and progress - Test Management Tools suggestions Software Quality Assurance 4
A Confused - Medical Device Reports and Corrections/Removals 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
Q Rectification and/or Corrections to existing 'incomplete' records Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 7
M Where do you address Stock Recovery? In your corrections and removal procedure? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
C Corrections and Removals and Advisory Notices: 21 CFR 806 (Procedure needed) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Q QMS documentation changes - Typos and grammar corrections ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
howste Seeking: ISO registered training/corrections companies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
R Stupid Responses to CARs - Long Term Corrections or Root Causes Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 47
Anerol C Gage R&R Template AIAG 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
J Where I can get a copy of either the 3rd or 4th edition of UL544? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
T IEC 60601-1 vs IEC 60601-1-2 4th Edition Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
C Detection Action for Failure Effects - AIAG 4th Edition Layout FMEA and Control Plans 5
J AIAG PPAP: 2.2.11.3 Acceptance Criteria for Initial Study (page 9, 4th edition) APQP and PPAP 1
Ed Panek Transition to IEC 60601 4th Edition - Risk Analysis and test submissions CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
M EN60601-1-2 4th edition requirements - Tests for devices produced in two options IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
O IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition transition deadline Dec 31 2018 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
T Question: Do we consider 60601-1-2 (4th ed) EMC testing a mode for a diagnostic port? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
E PPAP Workbook 4th APQP and PPAP 3
O Difference in 60601-1-2 3rd and 4th ed separation RF portable equipment CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
O Standards used for IEC 60601-1-2 3rd ed. Vs. 4th ed. CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
O Suggestions for templates for formulating test plan for IEC 60601-1-2 4th ed CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
N AIAG 4th ed. FMEA Manual "Fit" Changed to "Appearance" - Fit severity? FMEA and Control Plans 2
G PPAP 4th edition or VDA - VW Requirements APQP and PPAP 2
R IEC 60601-1 4th Edition - Is a "Red-line" version available? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
J Bias formula in MSA 4th Edition vs 3rd Edition Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
Mikey324 Questionable Audit Findings after Rules 4th Edition Release IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
N IATF Appeals on ISO/TS16949 Rules - 4th Ed. - Removal of Site Extensions IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
S Suspension Status - Rules 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
J Audit days calculator based on Rules 4th IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
O EN 61000-4-6 changes from 2008 (3rd ed.) to 2013 (4th ed.) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
M Losing our Certification under 4th Edition Rules IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
Howard Atkins Rules 4th Edition Areas of Impact for Client Consideration IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
K 4th Edition AIAG FMEA Occurrence, Severity and Detection Criteria for Plastics FMEA and Control Plans 1
J What is soft auditing and soft grading in the IATF Rules 4th Edition? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
B MSA 4th edition reference manual - Page 120-121 Clarification Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
B Rules for Achieving IATF Recognition: 4th edition for ISO/TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 97
S IATF (International Automotive Task Force) Rules 4th edition changes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
B When is Compliance required for 4th edition IEC 60601-1-2 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
Hershal Remembering others this 4th of July 2013 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2