Corrective Action Column in Control Plan and aligning PFD, PFMEA and Control Plan

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
Hi!

ISO/TS16949:2009 requires additional "Corrective action" column. Can anyone guide on what should this column include (Difference between reaction column and corrective action column requirements) ?

One more concern:
PFD (probability of failure on demand) requirements is specified in AIAG PPAP manual, FMEA requirements in FMEA manual and Control Plan requirements in APQP manual.

TS standard requires that all these documents should be in line, but no standard really specifies about how to do that (As per my knowledge).
Please share your thoughts on same and information if any reference exists.

Thanks a lot in advance.:thanx:

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
I don't have my books right now. But is PFD = Probability of failure on demand or Process Flow Diagram.

LUV-d-4UM

Hi!

ISO/TS16949:2009 requires additional "Corrective action" column. Can anyone guide on what should this column include (Difference between reaction column and corrective action column requirements) ?

One more concern:
PFD (probability of failure on demand) requirements is specified in AIAG PPAP manual, FMEA requirements in FMEA manual and Control Plan requirements in APQP manual.

TS standard requires that all these documents should be in line, but no standard really specifies about how to do that (As per my knowledge).
Please share your thoughts on same and information if any reference exists.

Thanks a lot in advance.:thanx:
I do not see any "Corrective Action" column in the Control Plan. I only see "reaction Plan" column. PFD=Process Flow Diagram. PFD, PFMEA and Control Plans must be aligned. Absolutely.

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
Annex A : A.2 e) of ISO/TS16949:2009 specifies the requirement of corrective actions.

And how do you reflect current controls for prevention and detection specified in FMEA in control plan ? I feel control method column of control plan should include this. What are your thoughts ?

Thanks,
Amit

LUV-d-4UM

The corrective action is more like containment/correction not wilt Root Cause. You may refer to your procedure for handling nonconforming products to answer the Reaction Plan. Hope it helps.

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
Thanks for help and sorry for late reply. We are following same thing, wanted to confirm.
But sometimes it becomes problematic to explain this in customer audits (To our customers) and they keep on saying different things. Is any document available, so that same can be referred and shown to auditors ?

:thanks::thanks:

Regards,
Amit

Top Bottom