Corrective Actions Database in Access

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Patricia Ravanello

Quite Involved in Discussions
H Manishbeginsi,
Thanks for your inquiry. I didn't produce the Italian "Audit Database". it was posted by "ettore" It does not produce the reports which I posted in pdf format.

Those pdf attachments posted here on Elsmar were samples from a similar "Action Item Database" (so called for companies that have an irrational aversion to the terms "corrective" and "preventive"). I created it for managing corrective and preventive actions and continual improvements as well as audit non-conformances The pdfs posted were a sampling of the reports generated by the database and which facilitated Management Review and tracking things like the "Cost of Quality" and various audit activities.

Best regards,
Patricia Ravanello

kalehner

Involved - Posts
Advertiser
@Patricia Ravanello can you please provide the English version of the Database. I saw your demonstration pdfs and I liked the way it generates the report. I know it has been years since you posted it. I am hoping if you still have it :cfingers
Take a look at CorrectTrack. It may help and you can try it for free. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

EDIT NOTE: Mr. Lehner is the Correct Track developer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Corrective and Preventive Actions Database in Excel Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
M Risk and Corrective actions - Currently no FMEA's - Car systems Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 8
Q Do we have to document all corrections and corrective actions in ISO 9001 10.2.2 ? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 43
G Differences - Nonconformances vs CAPA, Corrections vs Corrective Actions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 16
F Vigilance Reporting - Requirements for manufacturer Field Corrective Actions (FCAs) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
A Agenda for 8D audit on Supplier's side - Auditing Corrective Actions General Auditing Discussions 5
I Audit Nonconformances - Can reported corrective actions be incomplete? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
E ISO 9001:2105 - Are OFI or Corrective actions required? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 55
M Informal Corrective Actions - AS9100DCl. 10.2.1 A-H Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
O Updating "opportunities" resulting from Corrective Actions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
MarilynJ6354 Missing Corrective Actions - Workforce does not trigger corrective action requests General Auditing Discussions 6
Q Timeframe to resolve Corrective Actions (Undue Delay) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
G Non Value Added Corrective Actions IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 15
MarilynJ6354 Internal Audit Corrective Actions Internal Auditing 5
J Where to get meddev FSCA (Field Safety Corrective Actions) trainings EU Medical Device Regulations 7
B Verification of Corrective Actions based on Quantities Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
M Benchmarking - Timely Closure of Corrective Actions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
M Singapore - New Field Safety Corrective Actions (FSCA) Process Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
W Corrective /Preventative/Rectification actions AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 11
S TS 16949 - 8.5.2.4 - When are Corrective Actions required IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
E Can corrective actions be written by and resolved by the same person? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
H Corrective and Preventive Actions Process Examples IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
L An Auditor gave a finding for Ineffective Corrective Actions IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
J How to assign a Leader to respond to Corrective Actions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
D Supplier Nonconformance & Corrective Actions Procedures Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
O Corrective Actions identifed as Preventive Actions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 10
R Tracking Corrective Actions using an Excel sheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 7
jasonb067 Auditing Supplier Corrective Actions Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
F Software or form/templates program to track Internal Audits and Corrective Actions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
E Corrective Actions Root Causes from Surveillance Audit Findings Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
M Does "Responsibility" need to be mentioned in the Corrective Actions ? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 22
P Can the Auditor close down the Corrective Actions? Internal Auditing 12
J Methods to control Efficiency of Corrective and Preventive Actions Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 9
M Management Team "Actions" vs. CAPA (Corrective Actions) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
M Free webinar on Corrective and Preventive Actions on Thu, Mar 7, 2013 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Q Measuring Monthly Progress in Corrective Actions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
E SPC Corrective Actions - Best Practice with Process Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
I RPN without Recommendation neither corrective actions FMEA and Control Plans 2
W Severity Rating CORRECTIVE ACTIONS - Opinions Wanted Please Nonconformance and Corrective Action 15
T System Corrective Actions when Conforming Product depends heavily on Inspection Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
S Scoring the "Quality" of Planned & Executed Corrective & Preventive Actions? Benchmarking 3
Q Corrective and Preventive Actions and Management Reviews ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
0 Corrective Actions - Communication Management & Tools Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 1
J Reviewing Effectiveness of Corrective Actions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
R Problems with Supplier - Always with 100% Sorting - No Corrective Actions Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 22
T Visually Presenting Effectiveness of Multiple Corrective Actions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
M Supplier Defective Product Return and Corrective Actions. AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
T Drop Down ("Standard") Categories for Corrective Actions & Root Cause Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
P Internal Audit Corrective Actions - Can a CB write an NC on an in-process CA? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 27
V Quality Plan (Inspection, Recording and Corrective Actions) Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2