Cost of an AS9100 Preliminary Assessment Audit

S

smiles93536

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what the cost of an assessment audit is. The company has 10-15 employees and they want to be audited to see how close they are to being ready for the full blown certification audit. I am new to this and wasn't sure how to go about the pricing...it would be one auditor and one day.

thank you in advance for any advice or pointers on how to determine auditing prices..=)

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: Cost of a Preliminary Assessment Audit

thank you in advance for any advice or pointers on how to determine auditing prices..=)
The easiest way is to request quotes from CB's. Actually, I suspect, you will be getting some PM's :tg:.

Costs vary (surprise, surprise). For an AS9100 audit, audit-day rates vary from US$1,100 to US$1,800 in average.

S

smiles93536

Re: Cost of a Preliminary Assessment Audit

Thanks Sidney...I appreciate the response. :)

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
I don’t know @Marc , since I have been out of the sector for over 5 years now. But, I would suspect that the fees went up 15-20% since my 2010 post.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
We're AS9100, and our registrar is on the lower end of that range. I recently received competitive quotes from a few other registrars, and they were between $1,350.00 - $1,600.00 for the daily rate.

John Predmore

Trusted Information Resource
We are having Stage 1 AS9100 audit in 2 weeks. We are in the Northeast, and the competitive quoted cost was in the $1400-$1600 daily rate. The number of days on-site is a function of how many employees and sites you have.

Top Bottom