Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online January 6, 2015

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Marc, covegratulations are in order today, to you and all the good people whom have contributed and/or continue to contribute to this most valuable community of management system professionals. 19 years of continued service and sound advice. :applause:

We don't know how much longer this space will be available, but as a poet from my hometown once said: let it be eternal, while it lasts.

J0anne

Joanne
Re: Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online

Well done Marc and a big thank you! :applause::applause::applause:

Here's wishing you continued success and growth!

NikkiQSM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online

Congratulations Marc!!

Q

qualityfox

Congratulations Marc and thanks ever so much for your dedication. I can't begin to tell you how much this site has helped me. :agree1:

AndyN

Moved On
Maybe this is the 8th wonder of the World?

Some awesomeness right here, for sure! Thanks, Marc!

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
Thank you Marc! 19 awesome years. This place saved my bacon and my sanity many, many times!

Q

qpled

Thank You Thank You Thank You!! Small company QAers (like me) appreciate knowing that there are others out there dealing with the same issues that we are...

L

lfrost

I'd like to echo the sentiments stated above. Marc, this site is quite the wealth of knowledge that has also helped me in my pursuit of knowledge in the Quality arena. The ideas and information carried forth from this site is something which is unmatched!

Again Marc! Thank you!:thanks:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Top Bottom