CQA Exam - Do I really have to go five hours without a drink?

I'm registered for the February CQA Exam all the pinned posts are very old. Any advise? What are the best item's to bring to the testing site? Do I really have to go five hours without a drink? What's the best study aid? Thanks for any help I'm getting pretty nervous.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

yodon

Staff member
Super Moderator
I guess it depends on the kind of drink! I'm sure flaming margaritas would be frowned upon. ;-)

As far as study guides go, the Quality Council of Indiana has a CD which I found to be extremely helpful: CQA Primer

Don't be nervous. With good preparation, you'll do well. There's always the intentionally tricky questions. Don't dwell on them. Just read the questions carefully.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
I have used ASQ's handbooks for their exams and found them to be better references than anything else.

The testing room may allow drinks inside. It is possible to leave for a bathroom break but I cannot promise the clock will stop while doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm registered for the February CQA Exam all the pinned posts are very old. Any advise? What are the best item's to bring to the testing site? Do I really have to go five hours without a drink? What's the best study aid? Thanks for any help I'm getting pretty nervous.
Heidi....do you have a question bank for your test prep? I am studying without going to class and I am looking for practice questions. Please advise if you may share what you have. I hope you pass test back in February.

Bill Levinson

Industrial Statistician and Trainer
Heidi....do you have a question bank for your test prep? I am studying without going to class and I am looking for practice questions. Please advise if you may share what you have. I hope you pass test back in February.
The Quality Council of Indiana books come with practice tests, and I think they still have a CD (now a flash drive) with practice questions.
"Certified Quality Auditor Exam USB Flash "

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M What CQA Preparation Material helped you to pass the exam? Career and Occupation Discussions 6
S What Reference Material is allowed in the ASQ CQA Exam ? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
J Study Materials for the CQA Exam June 2, 2012 Professional Certifications and Degrees 17
M ASQ CQA Exam June 4, 2011 - Best resource for preparation Professional Certifications and Degrees 19
M CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) Certification Exam Materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C Need your guideline for CQA exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
W CQA exam qualification Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
P Auditing Process Classics - I am planning to take CQA exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
C Bringing a CQA Primer Copy for an exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 14
G I passed the ASQ-CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 12
B ASQ - CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) exam next week !! Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
T What is the best primer to study for the ASQ CQA exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
A Quality Council of Indiana - ASQ's CQE and CQA Certification exam materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
Q Passing CQA Exam - Passed on first attempt? Second? A Poll General Auditing Discussions 22
R CQA Primer by the Quality Council of Indiana ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
C CQA Test Questions Bank General Auditing Discussions 1
O Examples of Critical process parameter (CPP) and Critical quality attribute (CQA) Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Differences in CQE, CSTE, CSQA, CQA Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
R CQE vs CQA vs CSSGB vs CWI Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
P Differences CSQA vs CQA ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1
P What certifications to take CQA? Software Programmer Career and Occupation Discussions 1
H RABQSA ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor or ASQ CQA - Which certification? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
H Choosing between RABQSA Lead Auditor or ASQ CQA Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
T ASQ CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) - Self - study help Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
J ASQ CQA, RABQSA Internal Auditor, or IRCA Internal Auditor Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
G ASQ CQA Certification vs. RABQSA or IRCA Lead Auditor Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
R CQE and CQA Training Books/Materials and related Quality Jobs Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
Q CQA (Certified Quality Auditor)? I need all the help I can get. Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C RABQSA or IRCA or CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) - Biomedical Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
B Quality Auditor Certification - CQA Professional Certifications and Degrees 12
J Passed ASQ CQA. Next ASQ CQT Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
S ASQ Recertification Units (RUs) for my CQE,CQA Recertification Journal ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 9
B CQA vs. CQE - How tough is CQA test compared to CQE test? Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
kedarg6500 Difference in CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) & CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
A CQE or CQA - Which one is better in terms of career progress Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
ScottK RABQSA Certification for ASQ CQA's - Some Questions Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
A What are the best CQE & CQA preparation books? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
J ASQ's CQA, CQT and CMI Certifications - NEW Sample exams release Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
L Impressions of the CQA test and new BoK (Body of Knowledge) Professional Certifications and Degrees 10
howste New ASQ CQA (certified quality auditor) body of knowledge (BOK) General Auditing Discussions 7
J How to drive CQA - Customer Quality Assurance Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
S CQA vs. Six Sigma vs. CRE - Which certification should I persue? Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
L ASQ CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) Test - Any advice for me? Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
J Can an ASQ CQA train internal auditors? Internal Auditing 2
B CQA plus RAB training = QSLA status? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
M Tips on preparing for IATF 16949 Internal Lead Auditor exam Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
R Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) prep - Practice test versus actual exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
K Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) Exam - November 2020 preparation Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
E Preparing for the ASQ CPGP (GMP professional exam), how to revise and remember the vast syllabus? ASQ - American Society for Quality 2
Gun46 ISO 9001 : 2015 Lead Auditor Exam General Auditing Discussions 5