SBS - The best value in QMS software

CQE and CQA Training Books/Materials and related Quality Jobs

R

rpooya

Dear all
Hi, I'm new member.
Thanx alot for all information you've provided in forums.
I am a new immigrant to Canada. I have some questions which I hope somebody can help:
1) which to I need more for finding job? RAB or CQE, CQA certification?
2) Is there any way to find CQE refrenced & question banks for free or at low prices?
best regards

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
Dear all
Hi, I'm new member.
Thanx alot for all information you've provided in forums.
I am a new immigrant to Canada. I have some questions which I hope somebody can help:
1) which to I need more for finding job? RAB or CQE, CQA certification?
2) Is there any way to find CQE refrenced & question banks for free or at low prices?
best regards
Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

I believe of the three you will find CQA easiest to qualify for. RAB certification has hours of auditing requirement in the field that take time, and are in addition to expected class time. CQE is more challenging in a testing situation and through ASQ requires more time in the field to apply for taking the exam.

Times have certainly changed since I sat the CQE exam. Now Google Books carries many titles listed under key words "Google books certified quality engineer". If cost is your concern that looks like your best bet - local ASQ chapters may also have loaner copies.

I hope this helps!

C

Chance

Dear All,

I am planning to take the test for CQE this coming Dec 3rd. I have a question...
If I pass, do I have to maintain something or do X no. of audits per year to maintain my certificate? Appreciate your help.

PS: I am taking the sample test and have a book CQE third edition by Connie M. Borror. Is this sufficient enough to pass the test?

Or is this the right type of test for me? I want to know more skills on QMS continuous improvements....
Thanks,
Chance

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Thanks Jim...seems like a lot to do to maintain my certificate...if I don't do the required items, does it mean the certificate will be nulled? That means its worthless in my resume?
Yes. You have to recertify every three years to maintain the certification.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Differences in CQE, CSTE, CSQA, CQA Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
R CQE vs CQA vs CSSGB vs CWI Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
S ASQ Recertification Units (RUs) for my CQE,CQA Recertification Journal ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 9
B CQA vs. CQE - How tough is CQA test compared to CQE test? Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
kedarg6500 Difference in CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) & CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
A CQE or CQA - Which one is better in terms of career progress Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
A What are the best CQE & CQA preparation books? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
A Quality Council of Indiana - ASQ's CQE and CQA Certification exam materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
O ASQ CQE Exam Experience, Home versus Exam Center ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
R ANSI/ASQ Z1.4. for CQE Exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
Y ASQ CQE and CSSGB; What next? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
T ASQ CQE vs CMQ/OE Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
E CQE or SSGB for a new career Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
andika_untoro ASQ CQE Exam Group for Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 Preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 18
S AQL Inspector's Rule - bring into CQE Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
W SSGB vs. CQE certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
B I have CSBB Cert - CQE vs. CMQ/OE next? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
O CQE Handbook - Missing Section VII - Risk Management Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
L CQE Quiz - Something I made up to make aspiring CQE's head hurt Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
J Sampling Plan Questions from the CQE Practice Exam Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
J CQE References allowed in the Exam Room Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
P CQE Work Experience - New to Industry Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
A CQE exam primer Control Limit question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Do CQE exam questions repeat in next exams? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
Q Question about 2012 ASQ CQE certification primer vs 2006 primer Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
D Have my CQE - Is it worth "backfilling" other Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
R CQE Exam Problem Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
H CQE Exam Review Volunteers Needed. Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
H ASQ CQE Exam Review Workshop - Seeking Volunteers! September 2013 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
A ASQ CQE statistics training in Australia? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
D Examples of CQE test questions for December 2012 exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
K CQE/SSGB Qualifications and Requirements Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
S CQE sample exam - Question 23 about a regression model Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
A Preparing for CQE Exam - Calculators and Statistical Calculations Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
A CQE Exam Machine Capability Question - HELP Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
A How relevant are ASQC CQT, CQE, CMI Completion Diplomas in the Current Work Place Career and Occupation Discussions 9
M CQE Preparation - Classes offered by ASQ or QC Group Professional Certifications and Degrees 9
Q Which calculators can I take to CQE exam ? Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
I I failed my CQE Exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 21
R Passed CQE in the first attempt!! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
M DOE (Design of Experiments) - CQE Primer question Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
H Seeking Volunteers for ASQ CQE Exam Review Professional Certifications and Degrees 16
R ASQ CQE Practice Exam - Do I need to score very well to pass? Professional Certifications and Degrees 17
K Benefits of being an ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
D Study Materials needed for CQE Exam Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
M X-Bar Chart - CQE Problem to Solve Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
M Best Preparation Material for the CQE in June Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
S CQE Primer or CQE handbook - Which one is better Professional Certifications and Degrees 20
S ASQ CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) June 2009 Results Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
CalRich I was given two copies of the CQE exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 7