CQE Exam Review Volunteers Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holly21

Hi All,

I'm the CQE Subcommittee Liaison and am in the process of recruiting for the CQE Exam Review Workshop that will occur in September 2013 in Milwaukee. At this time, we are seeking NEW candidates who have never participated before.

For those that are unfamiliar with this process, volunteers are asked to take the upcoming exam at home over a two week period. You submit your responses, and any concerns that you have over questions (repeats, no right answer, different answer for different industries, etc) to ASQ ahead of the workshop. Your responses aren't graded, but they are recorded and compared to what the other volunteers submitted. On September 20-21, the twelve volunteers meet at ASQ HQ in Milwaukee and review any questions that had a wide spread on responses and discuss, change the question, or delete the question and replace with another.

This is an intensive two day workshop, but it is also a great opportunity to network with other professionals, and can also be a lot of fun. All travel, hotel (for those who arent local), and meal expenses are covered by ASQ, and each participant is eligible to receive up to 2 recertification units for their participation.

If you meet the following qualifications, and are interested in volunteering, please e-mail me with your name, title, industry, location, ASQ member number, contact information, and if you have participated in a workshop previously. All information submitted is confidential and will not be distributed. Those volunteers who are selected will receive a formal invitation via e-mail.

Qualifications:

* current with your CQE Certificate
* member of ASQ
* located in North America
* willing to sign a confidentially agrement that prevents you from divulging information about the exam for a period of two years

We look for a good mix of candidates, so if you volunteer and are not formally invited, please know that your name is entered into the database of volunteers for future workshops. At this time I am only looking for people who have not participated in an ASQ CQE Exam Review Previously.

Thanks,
Holly

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H ASQ CQE Exam Review Workshop - Seeking Volunteers! September 2013 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
H Seeking Volunteers for ASQ CQE Exam Review Professional Certifications and Degrees 16
O ASQ CQE Exam Experience, Home versus Exam Center ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
R ANSI/ASQ Z1.4. for CQE Exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 9
andika_untoro ASQ CQE Exam Group for Dec 2019 / Jan 2020 Preparation ASQ - American Society for Quality 18
S AQL Inspector's Rule - bring into CQE Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
J Sampling Plan Questions from the CQE Practice Exam Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
J CQE References allowed in the Exam Room Professional Certifications and Degrees 18
A CQE exam primer Control Limit question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Do CQE exam questions repeat in next exams? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
R CQE Exam Problem Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
D Examples of CQE test questions for December 2012 exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
S CQE sample exam - Question 23 about a regression model Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
A Preparing for CQE Exam - Calculators and Statistical Calculations Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
A CQE Exam Machine Capability Question - HELP Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
Q Which calculators can I take to CQE exam ? Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
I I failed my CQE Exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 21
R ASQ CQE Practice Exam - Do I need to score very well to pass? Professional Certifications and Degrees 17
D Study Materials needed for CQE Exam Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
CalRich I was given two copies of the CQE exam! Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
C Passed the CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) exam 1st time Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
U Capability question from CQE exam Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
A CQE Exam Prep - Do you have any last minute study tips for me? Professional Certifications and Degrees 19
A How was the CQE exam??? Dec. 2007 Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
B Wish me luck - Appearing for CQE exam on Dec. 01,2007 Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
Q Specific requirements for Statistics in CQE exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C Are CQE refresher courses by local ASQ centers helpful in preparing for the exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
A Materials you can take to CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
B How much preparation time for CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
B CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exam Learning Guidance and Related Questions Professional Certifications and Degrees 15
M I passed the CQE exam this month - What certification next? Professional Certifications and Degrees 10
H Anyone Else Taking the CQE Exam on Saturday 2 December 2006? Professional Certifications and Degrees 13
M CQE Exam Material - What reference material to use? Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
H Is anyone else attending the workshop to update the CQE exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
C Strategy for preparing CQE exam and can any one suggest some good books? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
A CQE exam passing rate - Why is it so low? Professional Certifications and Degrees 22
G Do we need to take our own statistical tables for CQE Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
K CQE Exam preparation - Help requested - Planning and Control Techniques Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
C Regarding the same CQE preparation - I am preparing for CQE exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 12
A CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) - Seeking suggestions on preparing for the exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
A Quality Council of Indiana - ASQ's CQE and CQA Certification exam materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 23
Q CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exam - Are Hand Generated Notes Allowed? Professional Certifications and Degrees 29
O Marketability of CQE vs CMQ/OE Career and Occupation Discussions 1
A Mistakes in the CQE Study Guide Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
Y ASQ CQE and CSSGB; What next? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
T ASQ CQE vs CMQ/OE Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
E CQE or SSGB for a new career Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
M Differences in CQE, CSTE, CSQA, CQA Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
W SSGB vs. CQE certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
R CQE vs CQA vs CSSGB vs CWI Professional Certifications and Degrees 0