Credit Suisse - Advertising Client Campaign

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
I was impressed by Credit Suisse's Client Campaign that celebrates its clients’ ambitions - https: //www. credit-suisse. com/ch/en/about-us/who-we-are/our-campaign.html - DEAD LINK UNLINKED (404)

Especially of interest was this campaign by AirAsia, where its founder Tony Fernandes said "No-one believed that I'd get AirAsia off the ground, no-one, except Credit Suisse".

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Interesting. Dual reinforcement of "security" and/or "safety" - Bank vs. Airline.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Edward Reesor Exporting from China - Unified Social Credit Code ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
N Government Help to Clean Up Credit to Buy A House? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
N Dispute a Credit Card Debt or Offer to Settle? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
N Does Debt Consolidation Really Help Your Credit Score? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
SteelMaiden PSA - Protect your Plastic (Credit Cards, etc.) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
S Taking credit for CAPA Effectiveness Audits as Internal Audits Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
N Comcast Equipment Rental - Getting credit for returned equipment After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
Stijloor Suppliers Deserve Credit for Quality Boom World News 0
L Issuing Credit to Customer - Example form / template Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
Wesley Richardson Identity Theft - It just happened to one of my credit card accounts Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
J Where can I get a certification in Credit Risk? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
S Carbon Credit for using Solar Energy instead of Electricity Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
Marc Credit Union Audit - Social Engineering, the USB Way After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
P Who can give carbon credit certification and what are the standards Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
Q Internal Auditor Training for College Credit for elective courses Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
E Wall Credit to all ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Advertising medical devices in the U.S - Advertising regulations or guidance documents Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
N Medical Device claims that I make in my promotional/advertising materials Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 9
M Informational TGA – Advertising health products: Rules about safety claims in advertising Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T Control of Promotional/Advertising Materials Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
K Advertising as MDEL (Medical Device Establishment Licensed) Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
K Process List for Advertising, Promotion & Brand Mgt Department of a Telecom Company Service Industry Specific Topics 2
A FDA - Labeling and Advertising Regulations Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
C New decree in France: Authorization required prior advertising Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 1
T ISO 9001 for Advertising and Marketing Agencies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
T Thompson FDA Advertising and Promotion Manual Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
Ajit Basrur FDA issues Warning Letters for misleading advertising of Lap-Band US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
J Advertising a Medical Device before 510K Submission US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
C Received 510K Market Approval - Use in Advertising US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
W What can/cannot be placed on packaging/advertising relating to ISO/TS? Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
Q Advertising Brochures and Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
W Labels, labeling, and advertising components for medical devices? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Jim Wynne Vintage TV Cigarette Advertising Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Le Chiffre Using the phrase "Approved by FDA" in Marketing and Advertising Material US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 16
T Advertising a Class II Medical Device pending 510(k) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
B Reporting 24/7/365 Reliability Data - MTBF Data for Customer Advertising Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
E Advertising ISO 9001 Certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
ScottK weatherchannel.com advertising has crossed the line... After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
T Advertising your QMS registration IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
Hershal Star Trek 2.0 that the cable channel Q4 is advertising Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
I Songs Used in Advertising That Are Just Plain Wrong!! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
G Labeling and advertising - Advertising claims made by Distributors - Medical devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
M Advertising - Trucks with ISO9002, TS16949, ISO14001, & QS9000 written on them IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
T QS9000 and use in packaging/advertising QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 7