Crosby's Maturity Grids: New essay on application

S

silvestri

Hi all,
if you are interested in the Crosby's maturity grids, used as a tool to evaluate and to improve quality management systems, I would like to inform you that I wrote a brief essay on that.
I tried to explain why this tool is useful, how to use it and I told my experiences with it.

Please feel free to download and to share the manuscript at this site:
http://sites.google.com/site/gianfrancosilvestri/

Comments, suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

Gianfranco

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
C

Craig H.

Thanks for sharing. I only had time to read the first few pages or so, but it appears to be an interesting article.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Similarities between Juran, Deming and Crosby Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 7
Stijloor Who will follow Deming-Juran-Crosby in their footsteps? Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 4
L The value of Philip Crosby Associates classes like PONC and CCO, etc. Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 14
P What influence have Juran Deming & Crosby had on the retail sector Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 1
V Quality Gurus Comparison - Deming, Juran, Crosby, Ishikawa and Taguchi Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 1
V Quality Gurus: Question on Comparison of Philosophies: Deming, Crosby, Juran Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 27
S Philip Crosby's Cost of Quality - James Harrington's Book Addressing COQ Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 18
S Cost of Quality - Philip Crosby coined the phrase - Seeking More Information Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Marc Philip Crosby Dies at 75 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 5
D Philip Crosby vs. The Deming Philosophy Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 29
B Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification for military customers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
howste IAQG News Aerospace Improvement Maturity Model (AIMM) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
T Six Sigma (DfSS in Design & DMAIC in Production) Maturity study Six Sigma 1
E CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) - questions Software Quality Assurance 5
2 Expectations of CMMI High Maturity seem to have become less Ambiguous Software Quality Assurance 1
A Simple Quality Maturity Assessment Tool needed ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M Using Capability Maturity Model Integrator for Services Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
R CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) - Ever heard CMMI? Software Quality Assurance 5
C ISO 9004 - Self assessment for system maturity - Where do you think you are? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 9
Sidney Vianna Management System Maturity Profile Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
S How do I learn CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)? Software Quality Assurance 4
M CMMI (capability maturity model) vs. SQA (software quality assurance) vs. ISO 9001 Software Quality Assurance 2
V People Capability Maturity Model - PCMM v 2.0 - Seeking implementation information Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
V People Capability Maturity Model - PCMM v2.0 - Seeking Procedure Examples Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B Capability Maturity Model (CMM) for Manufacturing Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 12
K CMM (Capability Maturity Model) Audits vs. ISO 9001 Internal Audits Software Quality Assurance 16
A Detail info on CMMI - Capability Maturity Model Integration for Software Software Quality Assurance 15
J Who designed the Capability maturity model and approx when? Software Quality Assurance 1
H ISO 9001 / CMMI (SEI's Capablity Maturity Model) mapping - Software development Software Quality Assurance 2
J CMMI - Software 'Capability Maturity Model Integration' and Overlapping Waterfall Software Quality Assurance 1
A Maturity Model of Organisations - Administrative Risk Control And CI Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
Marc CMMI in Software - Capability Maturity Model Integration Software Quality Assurance 20