Cross Reference Matrix - ISO 9001 Requirements to Internal Procedures (Tier I and II)

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Perhaps I am blind or blonde and I just couldn't find it...

Does anyone have a cross refernce matrix showing the 9K2K requirements and clumns for you to fill in where your Tier I and II meet those requirements?

Thanks in advance,

CarolX

E

energy

Tier 1 & 2

gpainter said:

I believe what you are looking for is in the back of the standard.

That was my thoughts, also, except for the Tier1 and Tier 2 thing. Always wanting to help Carol out, I was going to ask for clarification. ;) :ko: :smokin:

T

tomvehoski

If you want to create one and have the PDF version of ISO 9001: 2000 you should be able to copy the table from the back of the standard and modify it in Word or Excel. You might also want to check with your registrar - I know AQSR asks to have you fill out the Level 1 and 2 columns prior to the desk audit - you could use their checklist as a start.

Tom

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Carol,

Maybe I'm blonde, too, because I'm not exactly sure if this is what you want or not, but I think I borrrowed these from the Cove at one time. Is this what you wanted?

Attachments

• iso9000-2000 checklist.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,098
T

tomvehoski

I forgot I had this one. It may be what you are looking for. Note that my level 1 is a single document numbered the same as ISO, so I don't reference it. This is the appendix to my quality manual.

Tom

Attachments

• cross reference chart.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,012

CarolX

Re: Tier 1 & 2

energy said:

That was my thoughts, also, except for the Tier1 and Tier 2 thing. Always wanting to help Carol out, I was going to ask for clarification. ;) :ko: :smokin:

Energy,
Have I told you lately, your the best!!!!

Thanks everyone. The samples are pretty close. My registrar sent via snail mail a cross reference matrix to show them where I address all the requirements of 9K2K. Tiers are the document levels, ie Quality Manual, Procedures, etc.

The form they sent looked pretty generic, so I thought someone might have something similar. Mike's and Tom's were pretty close. Maybe I'll just request an electronic copy. I HATE doing things by hand. Paperless is the way to go!

:bigwave:

Thanks again,
CarolX

Last edited:
A

Aaron Lupo

So what you are looking for is a gap analysis?

Attachments

• 9001 2000 gap analysis.doc
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,965

CarolX

not quite

ISO Guy,

Thanks for the input. The form is similar to Tom's. It is basically a cheat sheet for the registrar. Instead of reading through all my documents, the matrix tells them where I address each requirement.

CarolX

Top Bottom