CSSBB (Certified Six Sigma Black Belt) Sample Exam

A

alfawei

Dear all

I am from China , I will take a Blackbelt Exam in China , The Exam was held by China Quality Associate.
And it is the first time in China, So can you give Some Sample Exam of CSSBB ?

Thanks a lot ?

PS :
where can i download the Sixsigma Blackbelt Book from Internet ?

Govind

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Alphawei,
Looking at your question, I figured that you might require the following information:
You need to first complete a project or two, get the affidavit filled and signed by the Project Champion to get your application accepted for review. Once ASQ review the application and affidavit, approve,and then you will get the information from ASQ to sit for the exam.
Refer: http://www.asq.org/cert/types/sixsigma/index.html

You may have to order Sixsigma related reference material online. There are many references for Sixsigma. http://qualitypress.asq.org/perl/catalog.cgi?page=category&category=Six+Sigma
Iam not sure which one you are referring to.
I do not foresee that ASQ could post a Sample Exam for SSBB. This is pretty much a new exam (only about 4 years or so). Iam not sure ASQ can afford to release 75 Questions from the bank so soon. At this point, you may have settle with the study guide questions only.
http://www.asq.org/cert/types/sixsigma/studyguide.html
Regards,
Govind.

B

Bill Pflanz

There is not Six Sigma Black Belt book that you can download from the Internet. One of the problems with the Six Sigma certification process is that there is no international standard for what Six Sigma is. In the United States, you can get certified through the American Society for Quality, universities, and consultants. It would be difficult for anyone to describe what you need to know for all of these certifications.

If China Quality Associate is sponsoring a Six Sigma exam then they probably have associated training and books to assist in the exam. I would recommend that you contact them and find out what body of knowledge that you need to know, whether they have classes, what reference books they recommend and whether they have examples of the types of questions they ask on the test. They may also require that you actually do a Six Sigma project.

Bill Pflanz
ASQ CSSBB

R

rsbonney

Try the Indiana Quality Council

I would recommend the Indiana Quality Council (www.qualitycouncil.com). They sell a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Primer and, better yet, an electronic exam that very closely matches the ASQ CSSBB exam. There is no way to know how closely your own certification exam will resemble the ASQ exam, but the Indiana Quality Council's electronic exam is a wonderful training tool, regardless. It's greatest strength is that every question includes a detailed explanation as to why the "most correct" answer really is the best answer. I recommend it to anyone who is pursuing Six Sigma certification (and no, I do NOT work for or receive any support from the IQC ;o). Good luck with your certification!

M

manesha

Re: Seeking: CSSBB (Certified Six Sigma Black Belt) Sample Exam?

Dear All

I am preparing for ASQ's six sigma black belt exam on oct.-20th, 2007.
I need guidance and suggestions from all of you regarding how to target ASQ and win it.

warm regards
manesha

V

vandyrana

any one like to buy the QCI exam CD question bank.It hardly used .please contact me

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Good day Adaym,

It can be useful to use practice exams if one is not familiar with the testing for these certifications.

I would however be cautious in purchasing exam CDs as the test questions change over time.

Further, I am not sure which version was being offered previously but CQI is, to my knowledge, focused on manufacturing. Did you elsewhere say you are in IT?

If you are still interested in CQI exam preparation CDs, updated versions are available at their source.

For the benefit of readers, there is another thread running similarly: Quality Council of Indiana - ASQ's CQE and CQA Certification exam materials

I am not affiliated with CQI, Pyzdek or with ASQ beyond that of membership and certification status.

Top Bottom