Customer Complaint - Rapid Response Containment Procedure

nwilliams214

Registered
I am looking for a procedure example for developing an on-site rapid response containment action plan. Our customer is within a mile from our facility. We have had a program in the past without a documented procedure, and we are an entirely new organization now with new name, management, etc... Does anyone have a rapid response containment procedure they are willing to share?

jfries2

Involved In Discussions
This is not a procedure, but a Delphi containment checksheet, written from a customer perspective. I found this on the attachment postings on this site and I have not used it, but it can give you good ideas for you to create your own. In the past I used a similar form but I don't have a copy of it. After you decide the form contents, you should be able to easily create a procedure based on it.

Attachments

• Copy of appendix_60_containmentchecklist.xls
    38 KB · Views: 520

makinaliving

Registered
This is not a procedure, but a Delphi containment checksheet, written from a customer perspective. I found this on the attachment postings on this site and I have not used it, but it can give you good ideas for you to create your own. In the past I used a similar form but I don't have a copy of it. After you decide the form contents, you should be able to easily create a procedure based on it.
thanks!

Kalidass

Registered
Dear Sir, Kindly help me to fill the 5 why analysis for a customer complaint.

Issue: Hooping Dimension Undersize(Lancing)
Is any standard available for turret punching tool setting? regarding tool height?

Top Bottom