Customer Corrective Action Requests in OASIS?

PaulHarbath

Registered
An AS9100D auditor told me that it is common for organizations to put all of their customer corrective actions into OASIS.

Of course any corrective actions from the registrar audits will be put into OASIS but I have never heard of putting all customer corrective actions into OASIS.

Can you help?

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
An AS9100D auditor told me that it is common for organizations to put all of their customer corrective actions into OASIS. ... Can you help?
That's crazy - who would publish their customer corrective actions? An auditor from your registrar said this? Are you asking for help because this auditor is saying you have to do this?

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
It's been a while, but when I worked for a house supporting a prime (Boeing), then contractually, had us add them on OASIS in a way that they could monitor our account and see every little detail about our audits.

I do not recall them issuing actions in that manner, yet, I only remember one issue from Boeing on my watch. That was also AS9100 rev. C (until 2014 at that shop).

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
It's been a while, but when I worked for a house supporting a prime (Boeing), then contractually, had us add them on OASIS in a way that they could monitor our account and see every little detail about our audits.

I do not recall them issuing actions in that manner, yet, I only remember one issue from Boeing on my watch. That was also AS9100 rev. C (until 2014 at that shop).
Boeing requires that your OASIS administrator gives them access to your AS9100 audit results. They have their own supplier portal for handling their suppliers' nonconformances and corrective actions - as do most of our customers.

Top Bottom