Customer Feedback - Customer Service Level Procedure

Goodday,

I am not sure if this subject is already mentioned in another topic so I started a new thread. Please delete if so

My question is:

My company is "upgrading" to ISO 9001:2000 but I found very little is done here to get feedback from our customers and then do something with their input.

As I believe the influence from the customer is a very big issue for both ISO and for a company that wants to be competitive.

Would it be wise to implement a procedure in the Quality Management System to control your customer service level?

I have designed a procedure that gets input from the customer through a customer survey and then check if any non-conformities are present and then act on it to achieve performance improvement, but i dint know if such a procedure is usefull?

I hope I have made my problem slightly clear and that someone can give their opinion about this.

thanks in advance,

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
stupid question

Hi everyone!,

looking at the replies on my previous post it was probably a stupid question or it was to vague

What I mean is:

Does someone have a procedure to handle customer feedback in order to achieve continual improvement?

It would be very helpful for me

Thanks very much,

R

E

energy

Re: stupid question

rmf said:

Hi everyone!,

looking at the replies on my previous post it was probably a stupid question or it was to vague
rmf,

There are no stupid questions here in the Cove. Use the search function and enter "Customer Satisfaction". You will see tons of information on that subject. If not satisfied, come on back. Welcome to the Cove!
:bigwave: :ko: :smokin:

E

energy

Feedback, too!

The Standard requires that you also track feedback which does not always fit the catagory for Complaints. We have developed this simple tracking sheet, (attached) thanks to a post from Jim Wade, to help busy telephone users document complaints and feedback. You only have to monitor these and many are not candidates for fullblown CA. In fact, we don't use this form to document actual complaints. Just to monitor/measure the amount anf types.

I can also tell you this: As simple as this form is to fill out, we still are not getting enough people to use it. People in position to solicate this type of information, just don't get it. But, it's just another method that may help you to obtain feedback/complaints. If you set up a program and track by the codes shown, you not only are monitoring, but can you also show measurements.

Doug,

Respectively, that form you attached would be too time consuming for someone to use easily for "actively" pursuing Complaint/Feedback. I mean, it wouldn't fly here. JMHO

:ko: :smokin:

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D ISO 13485 8.2.1 and 8.2.2 - Customer Feedback and Customer Complaints ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
BeaBea ISO 9001 Customer Feedback Methods - What has worked for your company? Service Industry Specific Topics 16
I ISO 9001:2015 Section 9.3.2 C1 "customer satisfaction and feedback from relevant interested parties" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
F ISO 17025 8.6.2 Customer Feedback Analysis ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
A Have sites like Ebay and Amazon killed customer satisfaction/feedback? Customer Complaints 7
I ISO9001:2015 9.1.2 - Customer Satisfaction Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
D Alternatives to Customer Feedback Survey in ISO 9001 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
C Customer Survey Assessment Feedback Customer Complaints 11
R Customer Feedback - ISO 13485 Section 8.2.1 - Small Contract Manufacturer ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
C Customer Feedback, Satisfaction, Complaint Procedure and Measurement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
V Can we take a Green Belt project to improve the Internal Customer Feedback Six Sigma 6
R Customer Feedback and ISO 13485 Management Review ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Is there an ISO 13485 requirement to solicit Customer Feedback? Customer Complaints 5
S Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Response Rate, Analysis, Customer Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
somashekar FDA cGMP on Feedback, Advisory Notice and Customer Property 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
somashekar Customer Feedback System including Customer Complaints - Documented Procedure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
N Customer Feedback form (Construction company - Civil) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Ways of Gathering Customer Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q Example of a Customer Complaint / Feedback form or template. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
D TS16949 Audit in Progress - 5.6.2 (b) ?Customer Feedback? not in Management Review IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
N Measuring Customer Satisfaction without Customer Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
C Customer Feedback SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Example wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M Data Analysis Software Recommendations - Complaints, CAPA, NCMR, Customer Feedback Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 7
C Online Customer Survey - Opinions/feedback on the survey I have created Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 9
K Is the 8D report format required for customer feedback form Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
B Feedback Needed: Customer Corrective Action Requests - CPAR or not to CPAR! Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
G Post Sales Customer Feedback - A COP (Customer Oriented Process)? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
D Customer Surveys and Feedback - Company ScoreCard Report Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 9
B Customer Feedback / Customer Satisfaction Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
A Complaint or Feedback - Customer asks for 'minor' product 'enhancement' Nonconformance and Corrective Action 11
Marc Significance of the RAB - Including Registrar Customer Feedback and Data ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 6
B Retention Samples when Customer Leaves Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
M Email Template that go to a customer and then get returned to us for RMA/Warranty Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B FCA US Customer Specific IATF 16949- Critical Characteristics 8.6.2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
J Customer Complaint Response 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
V Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received Customer Complaints 6
D IATF16949 - Interpretation of Customer Requirements clauses Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 2
S Obligation to accept customer audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
D IATF16949 7.5.3.2.1 Record Retention - Our Product or Customer Product? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1
S Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) not signed/approved IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
B FCA US IATF 16949 Customer Requirements updates Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G Same parts but new customer - What will the auditor ask me? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
R Customer Satisfaction importance in companies with Government/Public Administration as main customer? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
G Self Assessment Audit from a new potential customer General Auditing Discussions 3
P Customer Corrective Action Requests in OASIS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Ooi Yew Jin Customer E audit preparation Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
qualprod Managing a "special" customer into the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
C Certificate of Conformance Form - COC for each customer a controlled document? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Who is the customer in the ISO/IEC 17025:2017? ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
T Root Cause Failure Analysis - Not following Customer packaging Specification Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 5