Customer Feedback - Customer Service Level Procedure

R

rmf

Goodday,

I am not sure if this subject is already mentioned in another topic so I started a new thread. Please delete if so

My question is:

My company is "upgrading" to ISO 9001:2000 but I found very little is done here to get feedback from our customers and then do something with their input.

As I believe the influence from the customer is a very big issue for both ISO and for a company that wants to be competitive.

Would it be wise to implement a procedure in the Quality Management System to control your customer service level?

I have designed a procedure that gets input from the customer through a customer survey and then check if any non-conformities are present and then act on it to achieve performance improvement, but i dint know if such a procedure is usefull?

I hope I have made my problem slightly clear and that someone can give their opinion about this.

thanks in advance,

R

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rmf

stupid question

Hi everyone!,

looking at the replies on my previous post it was probably a stupid question or it was to vague

What I mean is:

Does someone have a procedure to handle customer feedback in order to achieve continual improvement?

It would be very helpful for me

Thanks very much,

R

E

energy

Re: stupid question

rmf said:

Hi everyone!,

looking at the replies on my previous post it was probably a stupid question or it was to vague

rmf,

There are no stupid questions here in the Cove. Use the search function and enter "Customer Satisfaction". You will see tons of information on that subject. If not satisfied, come on back. Welcome to the Cove!
:bigwave: :ko: :smokin:

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Sample Form

rmf,

Here is a sample form that might give you some ideas. As for a procedure, I have an instruction that is subordinate to the Corrective & Preventive Action procedure. The instruction is just a flow, but I have to sanitize it first!

Attachments

• documented customer complaint (fqc021.02 041900).doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,399
E

energy

Feedback, too!

The Standard requires that you also track feedback which does not always fit the catagory for Complaints. We have developed this simple tracking sheet, (attached) thanks to a post from Jim Wade, to help busy telephone users document complaints and feedback. You only have to monitor these and many are not candidates for fullblown CA. In fact, we don't use this form to document actual complaints. Just to monitor/measure the amount anf types.

I can also tell you this: As simple as this form is to fill out, we still are not getting enough people to use it. People in position to solicate this type of information, just don't get it. But, it's just another method that may help you to obtain feedback/complaints. If you set up a program and track by the codes shown, you not only are monitoring, but can you also show measurements.

Doug,

Respectively, that form you attached would be too time consuming for someone to use easily for "actively" pursuing Complaint/Feedback. I mean, it wouldn't fly here. JMHO

:ko: :smokin:

Attachments

• weeklytrackingcove.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 533
Top Bottom