Customer Satisfaction - Distinction between Kano (DEE & SIE) and Matzler & Hinterhube

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Re: Customer satisfaction Help: Member of Center for Quality management (Journal)

I've altered the title of this thread to include "Customer Satisfaction" as an aid to search engine hits and to attract readers to the underlying topic of the thread.

If anyone has alternate suggestions for a thread title, just click on the
"report post" button in the upper right corner of any post in this thread and explain your suggestion in the dialog box that pops up. The Board of Moderators will review the suggestions and make a decision on the most apt title.

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Customer Satisfaction - Distinction between Kano (DEE & SIE) and Matzler & Hinter

I have attached a file that shows the CS-coefficient calculation, and I have added the original source and their explanation of what it actually do. (Citate should be okay??? - don't want trouble with copyrights?)

Still I prefer Kano's version, because it is much easier to use the result (a number), you know pretty clear what the number consist of and therefore you can make decisions based on the result.
On the other hand for the CS-coefficient calculation everything is just blurred out, and you don't know what made the number go up or down. It hides more than it shows...

Attachments

• CS-coefficent.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 181

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Customer Satisfaction - Distinction between Kano (DEE & SIE) and Matzler & Hinter

Mikael, thanks for coming back to up-date us.

Mikael

Hi, and thank you again Harry, Your link/file was really helpful, I finish my paper and it went really good :)

Sorry, for the long waiting time, but I needed a little break. I am not so often online, but I hope to be more active in the forum, here and there. Especially when I have found a job, hopefully I can discuss more practical issues, but for now I can primary contribute with teorectical knowledge :)

Despite all the problems with the Kano-model, I have just tried to use for a little private investigstion, and I will be back with comments about practical and theoretical problems working with Kano.

Mikael

I promise to much in my old threads, lol.
I can only confirm, what is already known with the model, it is all to comprehensive and the customers easily gets frustated about the double q`s. Also pre-experiences with the product becomes an issue.

Top Bottom