Customer Satisfaction Excel File

M

Mr.Happy

Inspired in a other post ( Customer Satisfaction Feedback Form ) I translated my Customer Satisfaction Excel File.
I put it in the above linked post as an attachment so more of you can see and use it.
Please use it or change it at you convenience or give me any suggestions to improve it.

cheers,
Mr.Happy

S

SuperGirl

This is very simular to our customer feedback survy, We are currently trying to come up with something different. We have found that most customer try to quickly complete the survey and just mark 3 on everything.

M

Mr.Happy

This is very simular to our customer feedback survy, We are currently trying to come up with something different. We have found that most customer try to quickly complete the survey and just mark 3 on everything.

Hi Supergirl,

Our Sales manager is responsible for the customers satisfaction reply.
We don't send out questionnaires , just use this internal questionnaire that the sales manager has to fill in after each customer visit (he has to slip in the questions during his visit)

We think this approach does the job.

AlanC

Involved In Discussions
Hi Mr Happy,
I approach these differently. I tend to look for themes in the answers rather than action plans, unless extreme results on any 1 case. Also, those with a good score, can be the core bed rock and may need visiting to maintain this rather than reactive only. From the survey please consider analysis like C Alpha to see if the questions themselves are meeting your question of customer satisfaction. If you look at US D of Energy tool which adds maths (stats) to the results using control limits which again puts a different view on the results try http://www.efcog.org/wg/im_wm/library.htm ISM survey tool. It's heavy, but can be modified. Maybe way over the top depending your requirements but should give food for thought about presentation of data and analysis that can be done. I also look at my results over a long time period, comparing each 6/12 month sets over the last few years, again this trend can point to themes.

I like your sheet - It's the analysis I approach differently.
cheers

Top Bottom