Customer Satisfaction Question what is done / right track?

J

Joe Cruse

That's a slick way of getting the sales force to remember to do what is needed. I like it, Barb :lol: .

The standard doesn't tell you how to document this, it just wants you to somehow capture it. I am still trying to implement a version of what you do, but I already record ANY contact I have with the customers. As QM, I get to talk to several of our customers, so I always try to ask a question or two about how we are doing for them, how their business is going , and if there is anything else we can do for them. Most seem to like the interest.

D

Denis9001 - 2007

I doubt your customers are that bad but it makes no difference really. We ain't measuring how happy they are just how angry they are. You can then move the baseline to get a more realistic measurement. In fact it is simple since you have narrowed the indicators to price, delivery and reliability. Forget surveys. Price - how do you compare with competitors. So you should monitor pricing. Delivery. Thats easy to monitor delivery time. Reliability. OK service calls etc. Complaints will always be a measure. How many. Its also good to weight indicators and have a system to total/average based on weighting. Example how angry was client in email/phone call. How serious/important is the problem. The trick and difficulty is have a system/method to measure the level. Don't just look at negative also positive. How many repeat orders. How many referrals etc.

Top Bottom