Customer Satisfaction - Seeking Example Procedure - .doc

R

Richard Bastian

I am just starting down the path of implementing TS16949 and are relatively new to this standard. I was wondering wether it was possible to review someones customer satisfaction procedure.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Richard Bastian said:
I am just starting down the path of implementing TS16949 and are relatively new to this standard. I was wondering wether it was possible to review someones customer satisfaction procedure.
Hi Richard Bastian and Welcome to the Cove!!!:bigwave:

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find severl links to similar threads where you can find examples of customer satisfaction procedures.

:bigwave:

R

Rob Nix

We do not have, and I'm pretty certain most other companies do not have, a procedure specific to customer satisfaction. Rather, customer satisfaction is a result of effective processes (which are made up of many procedures and work instructions).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tom W Seeking: Customer Satisfaction Work Instruction Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 22
CarolX Seeking Options, Opinions, and Ideas on Customer Satisfaction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
R Customer Satisfaction Survey - Seeking Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
I ISO 9001:2015 Section 9.3.2 C1 "customer satisfaction and feedback from relevant interested parties" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q Customer Satisfaction through On-Time Delivery ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
A Have sites like Ebay and Amazon killed customer satisfaction/feedback? Customer Complaints 7
I ISO9001:2015 9.1.2 - Customer Satisfaction Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
V AS9100 8.2.1 (C) or 9.1.2 (D) Customer Satisfaction - KPI's AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
K How can I monitor customer satisfaction? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
C Customer Satisfaction Process - Audit "Suggestion for Improvement" General Auditing Discussions 14
Ajit Basrur CDRH Customer Satisfaction Results at 87% US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
R Why customer satisfaction is not appropriate regulatory objective in medical device? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
G How to assess Customer Satisfaction without using surveys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
A Customer Satisfaction Measurement When You Have Only 1 Customer AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
S Conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey for every submitted Bid? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
J Looking for a Customer Satisfaction Survey Form Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
Z Customer Satisfaction Survey Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
E Marketing and Sales involvement in 8.2.1 Customer Satisfaction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Customer Satisfaction Survey - Poor Response ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
R Customer Satisfaction for Legal Services ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Need to prepare Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey form for QA department Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
Mr.Happy Customer Satisfaction Excel File Customer Complaints 3
C Customer Feedback, Satisfaction, Complaint Procedure and Measurement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
M 8.2.1.1 - Customer Satisfaction - How to satisfy the end requirement? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
M 8.2.1 ?NOTE- Is Monitoring of Internal Customer Satisfaction a requirement? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
E 8.2.1 Customer Satisfaction - Is Internal Customer Satisfaction Employee Satisfaction IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
W Customer Satisfaction Surveys in Oil Industry Customer Complaints 8
M Customer Conversion and Retention / Satisfaction Measurement Index Benchmarking 4
B Increasing Customer Satisfaction While Decreasing Employee Workload Customer Complaints 4
R Supplier Satisfaction Survey about Working with us as a Customer Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
R Setting Targets (Objectives) for Customer Satisfaction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
M Customer Satisfaction Surveys - User Friendly & Online methods. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Response Rate, Analysis, Customer Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
A Minitab for Customer Satisfaction Analysis Using Minitab Software 1
J How to Increase Customer Satisfaction Rating? Customer Complaints 20
K Customer Satisfaction - Would you advise to investigate the trend or the incidence? Customer Complaints 9
I Calculating the CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 17
K Definition Customer Satisfaction - ISO 9001 Definition Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 16
R Analyzing Customer Satisfaction Indexes Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
Antonio Vieira Customer Satisfaction Survey Sample Size Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
F Customer Satisfaction Survey - Further actions needed for Customers Comments? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
E Customer Satisfaction - Customer Perception of Government Contract Officers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
V Complaints Handling Responsibility - Customer Satisfaction - ISO 10002 Clause 5.3.2 Customer Complaints 9
Sidney Vianna ISO 10004:2012 - Customer satisfaction - Guidelines for monitoring and measuring Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 18
B Quality Policy - Need to include "Customer Satisfaction & Continual Improvement? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
S Customer Satisfaction Reporting Responsibilities Career and Occupation Discussions 10
H Determining Customer Satisfaction in a Small Aerospace Job Shop AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S Is it mandatory to monitor customer satisfaction for a non-regular product? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
C The "Perfect Order" as a Customer Satisfaction Measurement Customer Complaints 7
D Obtaining Customer Perception Information - Customer Satisfaction - Clause 8.2.1 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11