Customer Satisfaction Supplemental - How to meet the requirements of Cl. 8.2.1.1

H

hwang - 2009

8.2.1.1 Customer satisfaction Supplemental
Customer satisfaction with the organization shall be monitored through continual evaluation of performance of the realization processes. Performance indicators shall be based on objective data and include, but not be limited to:
- delivered part quality performance,
- customer disruptions including field returns,
- delivery schedule performance (including incidents of premium freight), and
- customer notifications related to quality or delivery issues

is that means we must monitor the four idicators above? If we monitor them, this requirement is met enough. Am I right?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: How to meet the requirements of Cl. 8.2.1.1 - Customer satisfaction Supplemental

8.2.1.1 Customer satisfaction Supplemental
Customer satisfaction with the organization shall be monitored through continual evaluation of performance of the realization processes. Performance indicators shall be based on objective data and include, but not be limited to:
- delivered part quality performance,
- customer disruptions including field returns,
- delivery schedule performance (including incidents of premium freight), and
- customer notifications related to quality or delivery issues

is that means we must monitor the four indicators above? If we monitor them, this requirement is met enough. Am I right?

thanks

As far as "Customer Satisfaction - Supplemental is concerned; yes. There could be additional indicators that your company decides to track. The standard gives you the minimum requirements.

However, keep in mind that there are many more things in ISO/TS 16949:2002 that must be monitored and measured and reported.

Stijloor.

H

hwang - 2009

thanks on reply above. but I am still confused.

what is the meaning of "Customer satisfaction with the organization shall be monitored through..."?

what is the intent of 8.2.1.1? ask us to monitor those indicators?

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
thanks on reply above. but I am still confused.

what is the meaning of "Customer satisfaction with the organization shall be monitored through..."?

what is the intent of 8.2.1.1? ask us to monitor those indicators?

The intent is :
Don't wait until the customer complains - monitor the performance yourself and take action before the customer has reason to complain.

Best regards,

Antoine

Top Bottom