Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Examples Attached

L

lingua

Greetings:

I am interested in trying to ellict some advise on satisfying the "customer satisfaction" requirement for QS9000. I would appreciate hearing the advice and experiences of others.

Thank you very much!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I'd do a search here on the forum for customer satisfaction as I know there are some threads here. Or I think there are. Maybe I'm thinking of something else. Basically you can send out yearly questionaires. In addition, look at nonconformances shipped to the customer (a dis-satisfier). Things like that. Any nice letters from any customers telling how good your product is? Customer complaints is another thing you can get a metric out of.

If you stop and think, there are a lot of things you can look at to come up with an idea of how well your customers think you're serving them or how well they like your product.

E

energy

Customer Satisfaction Surveys

I have been asked by our marketing Group to help them with developing a Customer Satisfaction Survey mailer. Just one method we would use to obtain Customer input. Something with a rating scale, like A=Excellent to D=you stink. Does anybody out there have something that this lazy QC person may use to assist them? On the flip side, I have asked them to provide a short procedure/plan citing the various means we employ to meet the "active" collection of such information. I'd be willing to share that when it's ready. If there's something you would care to send, please use the e-mail function in the Topic screen. "Save the light bulbs" Thanks in advance

energy

[This message has been edited by energy (edited 27 June 2001).]

N

New Guy

I'm in the same situation as Energy, can you please send me a copy as well!?!
Thanks

------------------
New Guy

J

John Newport

I'd very much like a copy of the customer satisfaction questionnaire, if that's possible. It's sounds like just what I've been looking for!

John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G How to assess Customer Satisfaction without using surveys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
W Customer Satisfaction Surveys in Oil Industry Customer Complaints 8
M Customer Satisfaction Surveys - User Friendly & Online methods. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Response Rate, Analysis, Customer Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
T How to monitor customer satisfaction without surveys? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
W Quantitative Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Templates or Forms? Benchmarking 4
N How to evaluate and analyze Customer Satisfaction Surveys Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 16
N Customer Satisfaction Surveys in Seaside Resorts - Servqual? Service Industry Specific Topics 3
Q Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Are they required by TS16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
A Looking for Customer satisfaction surveys for PDR and CDR. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Marc Customer Satisfaction Surveys - A brief .ppt Powerpoint file General Information Resources 0
R Customer Satisfaction - No Surveys or Phone Questions - System implementation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
M Customer Satisfaction: We're Doing Surveys - What Else Should We Do? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Sean Kelley How to measure customer satisfaction? Sending out surveys by email? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
A Employee and Customer Satisfaction Surveys ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
R Customer Satisfaction importance in companies with Government/Public Administration as main customer? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
I ISO 9001:2015 Section 9.3.2 C1 "customer satisfaction and feedback from relevant interested parties" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q Customer Satisfaction through On-Time Delivery ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
A Have sites like Ebay and Amazon killed customer satisfaction/feedback? Customer Complaints 7
I ISO9001:2015 9.1.2 - Customer Satisfaction Feedback ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
V AS9100 8.2.1 (C) or 9.1.2 (D) Customer Satisfaction - KPI's AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
K How can I monitor customer satisfaction? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
C Customer Satisfaction Process - Audit "Suggestion for Improvement" General Auditing Discussions 14
Ajit Basrur CDRH Customer Satisfaction Results at 87% US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
R Why customer satisfaction is not appropriate regulatory objective in medical device? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
A Customer Satisfaction Measurement When You Have Only 1 Customer AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
S Conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey for every submitted Bid? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
J Looking for a Customer Satisfaction Survey Form Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
Z Customer Satisfaction Survey Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
E Marketing and Sales involvement in 8.2.1 Customer Satisfaction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Customer Satisfaction Survey - Poor Response ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
R Customer Satisfaction for Legal Services ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Need to prepare Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey form for QA department Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
Mr.Happy Customer Satisfaction Excel File Customer Complaints 3
C Customer Feedback, Satisfaction, Complaint Procedure and Measurement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
M 8.2.1.1 - Customer Satisfaction - How to satisfy the end requirement? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
M 8.2.1 ?NOTE- Is Monitoring of Internal Customer Satisfaction a requirement? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
E 8.2.1 Customer Satisfaction - Is Internal Customer Satisfaction Employee Satisfaction IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
M Customer Conversion and Retention / Satisfaction Measurement Index Benchmarking 4
B Increasing Customer Satisfaction While Decreasing Employee Workload Customer Complaints 4
R Supplier Satisfaction Survey about Working with us as a Customer Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
R Setting Targets (Objectives) for Customer Satisfaction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
A Minitab for Customer Satisfaction Analysis Using Minitab Software 1
J How to Increase Customer Satisfaction Rating? Customer Complaints 20
K Customer Satisfaction - Would you advise to investigate the trend or the incidence? Customer Complaints 9
I Calculating the CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 17
K Definition Customer Satisfaction - ISO 9001 Definition Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 16
R Analyzing Customer Satisfaction Indexes Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
Antonio Vieira Customer Satisfaction Survey Sample Size Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
F Customer Satisfaction Survey - Further actions needed for Customers Comments? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4