Customer Survey Form Examples

I

Iceman

We are ISO 9001:2000 registered and are preparing a customer survey. There are lot of things to consider when you are measuring customer satisfaction and customer survey is only one of many methods. But do you know of, or have any examples of such surveys that you would like to share?
Thanks,
Iceman

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

David Mullins

Ice,
Atul is 100% correct.
There is a lot of great info on the forum on this topic.
Many suggest cheaper, more effective solutions than the fulkl-on survey route.
Depends a lot on the industry.
I've done it in EMS and Defence contracting and it's worked really well. Many other industries generally couldn't give a toss.

Cheers.

C

Craig H.

Iceman

Depending on the industry, and your registrar if you are going the ISO route, you might want to consider alternatives other than surveys.

We have only a handful of people who actually deal with customers. They are all very good at filing detailed call reports. When I pointed out to one of them, a salesman, that the reports are the main way the rest of us find out what our customers are thinking, he was astounded. So were the other sales people.

I was surprised when our auditor accepted call reports as the main way we gauge customer satisfaction. We lose a numerical "count", but sometimes you just don't know what question to ask. So I feel that this method takes a little more work than a survey, but, in the end, is far superior.

Craig

G

Greg B

Call Reports

Originally posted by Craig H.
Iceman
We have only a handful of people who actually deal with customers. They are all very good at filing detailed call reports. When I pointed out to one of them, a salesman, that the reports are the main way the rest of us find out what our customers are thinking, he was astounded. So were the other sales people.

I was surprised when our auditor accepted call reports as the main way we gauge customer satisfaction.

Craig
Craig,

We are in the same boat. Our marketing guys jet set about the world and file call reports from all customer contacts. Our Auditor (registrar) accepts these as our main customer gauge. We also have quarterly meetings where Marketing, Production and R&D discuss the call reports and customers/products in general.

We have also just started using a form (B5 size) attached to each of our pallets or container paperwork and it has a few questions that we want people to fill in if our product arrives damaged. This gives us a good starting point for Customer complaints. In the past we would recieve an email that said 'bags were broken' or 'some oversize material found'. With the checklist we hope to get better information, straight up, and this will lead to better follow up action by us and benefit both us and the customer. I hope this helps.

Greg B

Hi Greg,

Attaching a form to the pallets/containers you send out? That sounds good. People often grumble a bit and then end up doing nothing about it. Your form ought to pick up some of that grumbling.

/Claes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looking for a Customer Satisfaction Survey Form Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
S Need to prepare Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey form for QA department Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
M Internal and External Customer Survey Procedure and Form examples wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Customer Satisfaction Survey - Seeking Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
B [Help] Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
B Help with Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
N Customer Survey Question Has Me Stumped - Compliance with Laws and Regulations Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
D Alternatives to Customer Feedback Survey in ISO 9001 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
S Conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey for every submitted Bid? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
S What is the minimum samples required for Customer Survey? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
Z Customer Satisfaction Survey Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
C Customer Survey Assessment Feedback Customer Complaints 11
M Customer Satisfaction Survey - Poor Response ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
N What Questions Are On Your Customer Survey? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
B What is the Appropriate Sample Size for a Customer Survey? Customer Complaints 5
B Your thoughts on Communicating to Customers the Actions on Customer Survey Customer Complaints 4
R Supplier Satisfaction Survey about Working with us as a Customer Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
B Writing a Customer Survey......Any tips? Customer Complaints 13
J Develop a Customer Survey for Quality - The influence of Quality (ISO) on our Service ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Antonio Vieira Customer Satisfaction Survey Sample Size Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
F Customer Satisfaction Survey - Further actions needed for Customers Comments? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
A Marketing Survey Analysis of Customer Surveys using Minitab Using Minitab Software 1
E Measuring Customer Satisfaction - Memo or a survey? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
H How to review Customer Satisfaction Clause when the Survey forms are not returned? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 34
T Supplier and Customer Survey (including Logs) Ideas and Examples wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Ajit Basrur Customer Satisfaction Survey Content - Which KPIs employed? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
C Online Customer Survey - Opinions/feedback on the survey I have created Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 9
MarilynJ6354 Satmetrix Net Promoter - Has anyone used this for analyzing customer survey data? Service Industry Specific Topics 4
G Please Review our Customer Survey and help with your opinions and suggestions Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
K Customer survey question service - What a company should be willing to pay IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Q Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey - Weighted (valence) survey as a change? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
L Customer Satisfaction Survey Assistance Requested Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 12
F Customer Satisfaction - Survey doesn't reach end user ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
T What are the characteristics of customer satisfaction survey questions? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 11
M Customer just sent me a 118 page Supplier Self Survey! Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 18
D Control Of Customer Survey Forms and Related Forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
J Customer Survey Says? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
V Customer Survey Software - Software or a web host to perform customer surveys Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
P Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire: What Sample Size Do I Need for the Survey? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
E Question on how to analyze Customer Survey Results Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
G Customer Satisfaction Survey vs. Supplier Satisfaction Survey Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 58
B Retention Samples when Customer Leaves Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
M Email Template that go to a customer and then get returned to us for RMA/Warranty Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B FCA US Customer Specific IATF 16949- Critical Characteristics 8.6.2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
D ISO 13485 8.2.1 and 8.2.2 - Customer Feedback and Customer Complaints ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
J Customer Complaint Response 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
V Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received Customer Complaints 6
D IATF16949 - Interpretation of Customer Requirements clauses Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 2
S Obligation to accept customer audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
D IATF16949 7.5.3.2.1 Record Retention - Our Product or Customer Product? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1