Customer Survey Form Examples

I

Iceman

We are ISO 9001:2000 registered and are preparing a customer survey. There are lot of things to consider when you are measuring customer satisfaction and customer survey is only one of many methods. But do you know of, or have any examples of such surveys that you would like to share?
Thanks,
Iceman

D

David Mullins

Ice,
Atul is 100% correct.
There is a lot of great info on the forum on this topic.
Many suggest cheaper, more effective solutions than the fulkl-on survey route.
Depends a lot on the industry.
I've done it in EMS and Defence contracting and it's worked really well. Many other industries generally couldn't give a toss.

Cheers.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Originally posted by Atul Khandekar
Iceman,

This topic has been discussed in great details before. I would suggest you use the Forum Search function and look for 'Customer Satisfaction'.
To get you started:Here's one thread.

Excellent link, Atul! Thanks! :thedeal:

I'll attach a few files to compliment it.

Attachments

• customer_satisfact_survey.ppt
    96 KB · Views: 1,157

Marc

Leader
Attachment 2.

Attachments

• customer_survey_chklst.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 900

Marc

Leader
Attachment 3.

Attachments

• customer_survey_procedure.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 975
C

Craig H.

Iceman

Depending on the industry, and your registrar if you are going the ISO route, you might want to consider alternatives other than surveys.

We have only a handful of people who actually deal with customers. They are all very good at filing detailed call reports. When I pointed out to one of them, a salesman, that the reports are the main way the rest of us find out what our customers are thinking, he was astounded. So were the other sales people.

I was surprised when our auditor accepted call reports as the main way we gauge customer satisfaction. We lose a numerical "count", but sometimes you just don't know what question to ask. So I feel that this method takes a little more work than a survey, but, in the end, is far superior.

Craig

G

Greg B

Call Reports

Originally posted by Craig H.
Iceman
We have only a handful of people who actually deal with customers. They are all very good at filing detailed call reports. When I pointed out to one of them, a salesman, that the reports are the main way the rest of us find out what our customers are thinking, he was astounded. So were the other sales people.

I was surprised when our auditor accepted call reports as the main way we gauge customer satisfaction.

Craig

Craig,

We are in the same boat. Our marketing guys jet set about the world and file call reports from all customer contacts. Our Auditor (registrar) accepts these as our main customer gauge. We also have quarterly meetings where Marketing, Production and R&D discuss the call reports and customers/products in general.

We have also just started using a form (B5 size) attached to each of our pallets or container paperwork and it has a few questions that we want people to fill in if our product arrives damaged. This gives us a good starting point for Customer complaints. In the past we would recieve an email that said 'bags were broken' or 'some oversize material found'. With the checklist we hope to get better information, straight up, and this will lead to better follow up action by us and benefit both us and the customer. I hope this helps.

Greg B

Hi Greg,

Attaching a form to the pallets/containers you send out? That sounds good. People often grumble a bit and then end up doing nothing about it. Your form ought to pick up some of that grumbling.

/Claes

Top Bottom