Daimler (Mercedes Benz) CSRs (Customer Specific Requirements)

R

Richard Pike

Friends,

From IATF: new Daimler (Mercedes Benz) CSRs.

Stijloor.

Now that is interesting as the document does clearly indicate "Customer Specific Requirements"

Please correct me if I am wrong, but these should not be confused with the "Customer Specific Requirements" relative to TS16949. I was under the impresion that TS Customer Specifics "added" to the various specific requirements of TS; but maybe I am wrong?

Since Daimler ditched Chrysler I have not been able to locate any new Daimler TS Customer Specifics.

I think it is bad wording from MB. (and also VW who release something similar) or perhaps just misunderstanding by me?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Now that is interesting as the document does clearly indicate "Customer Specific Requirements"

Please correct me if I am wrong, but these should not be confused with the "Customer Specific Requirements" relative to TS16949. I was under the impresion that TS Customer Specifics "added" to the various specific requirements of TS; but maybe I am wrong?

Since Daimler ditched Chrysler I have not been able to locate any new Daimler TS Customer Specifics.

I think it is bad wording from MB. (and also VW who release something similar) or perhaps just misunderstanding by me?

You may call it bad wording, but that's really irrelevant. Any document that the customer wants their suppliers to use in fulfilling the terms of the contract is termed: Customer Specific Requirement. They do not have to necessarily make a reference to ISO/TS 16949:2009. I have developed a CSR matrix/template for my automotive clients that lists all CSR's and how they actually link with ISO/TS. This matrix approach has been very well received by customers, suppliers, and...CB auditors.

Stijloor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M What are Yellow and Green PPAPs for Daimler? APQP and PPAP 4
W Where to find the Daimler DBL 6992 10 new (old) standard Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
J Daimler Supplier Sourcing Audit Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
D Daimler Sustainability Guidelines for Suppliers Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
S Product Life Period for Tyres (aka tires) (Daimler) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
C Does TS still apply for Chrysler and Daimler IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
Howard Atkins Daimler Chrysler is no more Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
Marc Daimler may dump ailing Chrysler as 13,000 more jobs are cut World News 3
Marc Daimler sells two engine-making businesses World News 0
Marc NHTSA - Ford Focus and Dodge Durango (Daimler-Chrysler) to be recalled World News 1
A DCX (Daimler - Chrysler) - PSO (Process Sign-Off) and PAP (Product Planning) Info IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
S Do Ford, GMC, and/or Daimler have ISO/TS 16949 certification? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 29
B Daimler-Chrysler Supplier Mentoring Program Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
J Daimler Chrysler?s PSO (Process sign-off) - Language requirement Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
A Daimler-Chrysler Requisitos espec?ficos QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 0
M Daimler Chrysler SQM (Supplier Quality Manual) - Where to obtain a copy Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
B Daimler Chrysler Invests In Powerway to Enhance Supply Chain Management Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 7
Forum Administrator Ford, Daimler Chrysler and GM Now Require ISO 14001 Registration Customer and Company Specific Requirements 69
Marcel DS LV 123 - BMW, AUDI, Mercedes Standard VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
E Packaging Specifications Mercedes-Benz U.S. International IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L Mercedes-Benz and VW OEM Customer Specific Requirements Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
B What is "CLS"? Mercedes Benz Coupe, Long-wheel base and 'S' class finishing Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 11
D Mercedes Benz MBST (Mercedes Benz Special Terms) #13/#14 wanted Customer and Company Specific Requirements 7
A BMW, Mercedes Benz, PSA specific requirements Customer and Company Specific Requirements 7