Data Protection and Privacy Policy - looking for a template/example

MedicalResp

Starting to get Involved
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if someone can share a Data Protection and Privacy Policy template that is based on GDPR principles.
I of course understand that there is no template that could 100% fit a specific company (in my case a medical device) and that each would have some different requirements, but I am hoping to start from somewhere and to write everything on my own, as many of the requirements would be similar to every company.

Hope someone can help. Thank you.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Gisly

Starting to get Involved
quite a few institutions (public hospitals and universities) have these publicly available that you could look up. (I cannot post links here...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 6
MrTetris GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation - Only applicable to EU data? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
M Informational USFDA Final Rule – Human Subject Protection; Acceptance of Data From Clinical Investigations for Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
L GDPR scope - "Personal data" definition - General Data Protection Regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 5
S GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) - My company is ISMS certified IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
W EU GDPR General Data Protection Regulation - What we need to update for our QMS EU Medical Device Regulations 14
T GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (EU and UK 2018) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 7
K Thoughts on the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 5
R Internal Audit of Information Security and Data Protection Internal Auditing 6
J Data Protection - Documents on Desktops ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
E Data Protection Compliance Plan example wanted Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
kedarg6500 Protection of Data in Calibration Software & ISO 9001 Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
T ISO 13485 Documented Data Protection Procedure Requirement ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Data Protection Act that publishes information within the general factory area Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 3
V Data Protection Act Legislation - What do we do to comply? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
Z Why Control Limits are not the same depending on type of exclusion of data points Using Minitab Software 7
D Question: How to analyze numerical and attribute data Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 11
N Simple statistics questions on labor data Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
T Data verbiage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
S QR/2D Codes & Data Strings Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
A Need to calculate tolerance Intervals with a set of non-normal data and 3-Parameter Weibull distribution Using Minitab Software 0
B GR&R Destructive Data Analysis Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 13
E Raw data retention for Diagnosis Results EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Y Exporting data to the cloud is a "Significant Change"? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
Z Data sheet from McMasterCarr enough for RoHS/REACH documentation? REACH and RoHS Conversations 4
S Eudamed data fields EU Medical Device Regulations 5
J Need Help with FPY Data in Assembly Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
Q AMS 2750 E or F Continuous Furnace TUS Data Collection AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
M Reduce occurrence rating based on the PMS data and customer complaint data ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
J Customer Complaint & SCAR, false data Nonconformance and Corrective Action 14
Brizilla Employee Data Privacy Policy - ISO 9001:2015 requirement(s)? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
D Safety data sheets software REACH and RoHS Conversations 3
S Non parametric test for semi-quantitative data. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
M Disabling measurement data during fault conditions IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
C EU MDR - Annex II 6.1 Pre-clinical and clinical data EU Medical Device Regulations 4
P Ppk results shown as asterisk after the transformation of Non-normal data Using Minitab Software 4
lanley liao How to correctly understand the bullet list d) of 6.3 Analysis of Data for API Spec Q1 Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 7
Steve Prevette Informational I am presenting a webinar Thursday - "Data Driven Decision Making" - 19 November 2020 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
qualprod Best practice to ensure inputting of data in production Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 19
D Preservation of Electronic Data / Information Technology ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M Comparing data from destructive testing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
DuncanGibbons Technical Data Package vs Digital Product Definition APQP and PPAP 0
Z Putting back excluded rows/data points in a control chart Using Minitab Software 0
Z Minitab - Updating Graph with specific data points Using Minitab Software 2
E PEMS Hazards - IEC 60601 Clause 14.6 - Internal data use - Pressure sensor IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
K Transform variable data into attribute data Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 24
R Clinical evaluation without clinical data - MDR Article 61(10) EU Medical Device Regulations 9
H Capability Data for Paint Thickness on Painted Parts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
D BS EN 62304 - Medical-Relevant Data C.5 - Definition of IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
T Submitting MR Compatibility Data for 510(k) Cleared Device Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2