Delay in IATF 16949 Certification from Registrar

• Thread starter paulaizmyname2017
  • Start date
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
P

paulaizmyname2017

Nobody has? I have been audited for over 25 years and this is the first time I have ever wanted to file a complaint. I meaning WE as a company. Do you go to the IOAB? There is really no clear direction of who to contact.

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
ANAB has nothing to do with IATF certification. The starting point is the CB themselves. They are required to "have a process for addressing appeals from the client and complaints from any interested parties." If they don't give you a satisfactory answer then you should escalate to the IAOB (if you are in North America) as they represent the IATF here.

ANAB has nothing to do with IATF certification. The starting point is the CB themselves. They are required to "have a process for addressing appeals from the client and complaints from any interested parties." If they don't give you a satisfactory answer then you should escalate to the IAOB (if you are in North America) as they represent the IATF here.
True in part. The scheme isn't theirs, however, the CB is still under the accreditation of ANAB for ISO 9001 which is the base standard. If ANAB refer it, then I'd go with that. You can bet it's not unique to IATF clients.

Mikey324

Quite Involved in Discussions
I think a lot of people are behind right now. I've heard from some sources to expect your cert at or around the 120 day mark. If it takes longer than that, i would think about other options for the future. Just my guess, so many transitions have the works generally gummed up.

I think a lot of people are behind right now. I've heard from some sources to expect your cert at or around the 120 day mark. If it takes longer than that, i would think about other options for the future. Just my guess, so many transitions have the works generally gummed up.
Gummed up, handling a bunch of complaints no doubt...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K ISO 13485 clause 8.5.2 'Any necessary CA shall be taken without undue delay' ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
S MDR Delay - MDD design Change? (before new MDR DOA) EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Informational EU – Official position on EUDAMED delay Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
M Informational EU – Possible EUDAMED delay Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
M Informational From RAPS – EU MDR/IVDR: US Raises ‘Serious Concerns,’ Urges 3-Year Implementation Delay Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
Q Timeframe to resolve Corrective Actions (Undue Delay) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
B Corrective Action for Deviation (delay) in the Delivery Schedule Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
AnaMariaVR2 ANVISA Strike to Delay Medical Device Reviews in Brazil Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
B Delay in Payment Posting - Customer would like to stop paying monthly amortization Customer Complaints 5
S Deferment Letter for a delay in sending equipment for Calibration - format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Divisions delay QMS Certification due to un-modified Organization Structure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
A Japan - Shonin question - Delay if Contract Manufacturer Moves? Medical Devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
Marc Plane Delay Leaves Hundreds Whiney Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 0
Marc Toyota may Delay Models to Focus on Quality World News 0
Sidney Vianna Job Opening in the USA - IATF 16949 Lead Auditor Position Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
Ron Rompen IATF 16949 8.5.1.4 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
I Work Instruction Update- IATF Impact IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
P IATF 16949:2016 Letter of conformity IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
D IATF PROCESSES IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
D IATF 16949 SI 10, External non-accredited lab IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
A Control plan for IATF - example? FMEA and Control Plans 1
J IATF CB Auditor questions Internal Auditor Competence IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 19
A IATF MSA study Type 1 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
S IATF 16949 - Summary at a glance Clause wise - changes from ISO TS IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Azaarus Help with CAPA for an IATF finding regarding inspection documentation IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
W Do Reference materials for IATF need to be 17025? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 15
D Special IATF audit of sub-supplier IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
R IATF and ASPICE level 2 Design and Development of Products and Processes 9
T IATF 16949 Recording inspection results IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
S IATF 16949 Supplier selection criteria 8.4.1.2 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
G Remote support - IATF allowed words defined? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
D "certified" in ISO 19011, as well as IATF required? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
D IATF 16949 M&TE Laboratory scope IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
M IATF 16949 SI # 10: Integrated self-calibration of measurement equipment- Needs for explanation IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B IATF Certification Body Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 3
K IATF audit day requirements table 5.2 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Q ISO 9001/IATF 16949 Audit Finding Question - Document Retention IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
M IATF - Internal Audit 3 year span Internal Auditing 4
J IATF 16949 Calibration/Verification records question ISO 26262 - Road vehicles – Functional safety 6
D Bulk Materials (Greases) and IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
M New IATF Sanctioned Interpretations April 2021 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L Eligible for IATF or eligible for LOC ? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
N IATF Calibration Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
J IATF 16949 Internal Audit question - Auditor's responsibility Internal Auditing 6
B How many nonconformances have you received on average during IATF audits? General Auditing Discussions 27
S IATF 16949 Internal Audit Example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
B Remote IATF 16949 audit preparation General Auditing Discussions 10
R IATF 16949 Certification for new site with transferred product--what is the impact with CSR and scorecards? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
B IATF 16949 Cert Expire- New certification body IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
M IATF 16949 - Audit of Remote Location/Support Site and IT IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4