Delay in IATF 16949 Certification from Registrar

• Thread starter paulaizmyname2017
  • Start date
P

paulaizmyname2017

Has anyone ever had to file a complaint against a Registrar?

P

paulaizmyname2017

Nobody has? I have been audited for over 25 years and this is the first time I have ever wanted to file a complaint. I meaning WE as a company. Do you go to the IOAB? There is really no clear direction of who to contact.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
ANAB has nothing to do with IATF certification. The starting point is the CB themselves. They are required to "have a process for addressing appeals from the client and complaints from any interested parties." If they don't give you a satisfactory answer then you should escalate to the IAOB (if you are in North America) as they represent the IATF here.

AndyN

Moved On
ANAB has nothing to do with IATF certification. The starting point is the CB themselves. They are required to "have a process for addressing appeals from the client and complaints from any interested parties." If they don't give you a satisfactory answer then you should escalate to the IAOB (if you are in North America) as they represent the IATF here.

True in part. The scheme isn't theirs, however, the CB is still under the accreditation of ANAB for ISO 9001 which is the base standard. If ANAB refer it, then I'd go with that. You can bet it's not unique to IATF clients.

Mikey324

Quite Involved in Discussions
I think a lot of people are behind right now. I've heard from some sources to expect your cert at or around the 120 day mark. If it takes longer than that, i would think about other options for the future. Just my guess, so many transitions have the works generally gummed up.

AndyN

Moved On
I think a lot of people are behind right now. I've heard from some sources to expect your cert at or around the 120 day mark. If it takes longer than that, i would think about other options for the future. Just my guess, so many transitions have the works generally gummed up.

Gummed up, handling a bunch of complaints no doubt...

Top Bottom