Delivery Performance

D

Daniel Emond

I want to know if somebody has dealed with element 4.15.6.1 "delivery performance". Specially for shipment by train. We haven't been able yet to get information from these companies to monitore their delivery performances.

It's easy to follow the shipment when trucks are used. The subcontractors simply send us back, each month, the delivery dates on a form that we have created. Then, if corrective actions are needed, we process.

With shipment by train, it's not as easy. Probably, because of the difficulty we have to establish contact with them (they are too big !)

Any concrete experiences ?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I can't say I have concrete experience but I've read a lot about train shipping (mainly in business magazines telling about all the problems - I think that was last year, though.

I would propose a plan to your registrar where you don't monitor trains. I would cite the reality of the difficulty of receiving information from the rail company. I can see where a rail company may also simply not be set up to provide that information.

Can you get receiving information from your customer (when they received it)?

Make a proposal where you track what you can and ask if they find it acceptable. That's not against the rules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Delivery Schedule Performance - IATF 16949 Cl. 9.1.2.1-d IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
M Calculating Capability of Delivery Performance Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
K ISO 9001 vs AS9100 Gap Analysis on Delivery Performance and Document Control AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
D Performance Measurement Data ? Delivery Process Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
M Excel sheet for calculating Measurement of Delivery Performance Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
M Measuring Service Level (Delivery Performance Indicators) - Clothing Distributor Service Industry Specific Topics 1
I Tracking Delivery Performance - A "Quality Objective" is "On Time Delivery" Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 13
S Delivery performance- Supplying part quantities which were not in our acknowledgement Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 6
T Internet Report Card to Satisfy Customer Satisfaction - Delivery Performance, PPM IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 21
F How can we track the delivery performance of each supplier? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 15
F 100% On-Time Delivery Performance Monitoring Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
Marc Supplier Delivery Performance Monitoring - Critical Path Scheduling - TE - 4.15.6 Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
L On Time Delivery - what percentage is the norm? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 28
Q Customer Satisfaction through On-Time Delivery ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Q On Time Delivery KPI for sales? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Informational US FDA Final Guidance – Intravascular Catheters, Wires, and Delivery Systems with Lubricious Coatings – Labeling Considerations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
DuncanGibbons Why is 8.4 post-delivery activities before 8.6 release of products and services in AS9100D? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
S Medical Device Initial Importer (DII) Requirements - Delivery Address 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
AnaMariaVR2 Pharmaceuticals News Transdermal and Topical Delivery Systems: FDA & EMA Guidance US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
N Where I can find an Excel sample/template for recording Delivery Time and Cost Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
Y What Clinical Data is required for Drug Delivery System EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Pmarszal Delivery Confirmation? Do we need to save? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
B AS9100 Scope of Registration - Post-Delivery Activities N/A? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 9
K What can be considered a "Post Delivery Activity" (ISO 9001:2015 Clause 8.5) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
W Business Procedure/Service Delivery Procedure Design and Development of Products and Processes 8
S Boss wants customer delivery signature specimen form Customer and Company Specific Requirements 16
L OTD (On Time Delivery) Tracking and Reporting Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 13
A Outsourced Processes Control (Finished Medical Device Delivery, Storage) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Partial Incoming (Receiving) Inspection Delivery Inspection. Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
E Clinical Evaluation Report for a Delivery System ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Service Delivery Quality Tracker Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
S ANOVA and Test Method Validation for a Drug Delivery Device Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
B Is there a necessity of two sets of KPIs for Delivery Process Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 15
K AS9100 Post Delivery Support Template AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
B Corrective Action for Deviation (delay) in the Delivery Schedule Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
A 2 Aspects of Services Design - Design of the Service and Design of Service Delivery Service Industry Specific Topics 2
S How do you Calculate On Time Delivery? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 17
J Relationship between Quality, Reliability, Price and Delivery Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
M Understanding AS9100 Clause 7.5.1.4 Post-Delivery Support Requirements AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
T CAR (Corrective Action Request) for On Time Delivery Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
S Delivery Process Owner(s) in an IT Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M Delivery Routing VRP (Vehicle Routing Problem) Problem Service Industry Specific Topics 2
D Route Delivery Efficiency Formula - Miles driven, number of deliveries, and time(hrs) Benchmarking 3
M Supplier Rating Form with Quality, Cost, Delivery wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
D "On Time Delivery" Flowdown from Large Corporation AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
Q AS9100B Clause 7.5.1.5 - Where did it go in AS9100C? Servicing/Post Delivery Support AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
A Delivery Terminology - When is a product considered "Delivered" AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
S On Time Delivery - Non conformance? Root Causes, Corrective Actions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
E Use of MS Excel for Customer Delivery Tracking Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
L Lateness Delivery Notice to Customer ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7