Delta Airlines declared the worst!

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Just curious - why do you call it YOUR airline? (only carrier to your nearest airport? or are you a big stockholder?)

BradM

Leader
Admin
Jan, I have to be honest. I haven't heard of any of them that are what I would consider Leader in Excellence.

But... I would also approach any of those ratings with a large dose of skepticism. I don't know how unbiased they are, ya know?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Jan, I have to be honest. I haven't heard of any of them that are what I would consider Leader in Excellence.

But... I would also approach any of those ratings with a large dose of skepticism. I don't know how unbiased they are, ya know?

Brad,

Good points, but considering the source of the survey and my own personal experience, I think it's not too far off...:nope:
Because Delta teamed up with KLM (Air France), I hope for some better (international) flights.

Stijloor.

Big Jim

Admin
From my experience, it is hard to believe that United isn't the worst. With a little luck (or a lot of luck) United will improve as they merge with Continental. The former Continental chief is now the combined chief so there is hope. Unfortunately, the former United chief is his boss.

My experience with Delta hasn't been good either, but I don't fly them as much.

Right now, it would be hard to say that any of them is doing a stellar job. It is sort of like picking the worst of the worst.

The somewhat surprising airline is Southwest. It was once on the bottom of the stack. But they have been improving as the others have sunk.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
From my experience, it is hard to believe that United isn't the worst. With a little luck (or a lot of luck) United will improve as they merge with Continental. The former Continental chief is now the combined chief so there is hope. Unfortunately, the former United chief is his boss.

My experience with Delta hasn't been good either, but I don't fly them as much.

Right now, it would be hard to say that any of them is doing a stellar job. It is sort of like picking the worst of the worst.

The somewhat surprising airline is Southwest. It was once on the bottom of the stack. But they have been improving as the others have sunk.

Dr. W. Edwards Deming would vehemently object to me saying: "They're all below average!" :)

Stijloor.

Top Bottom