Delta FAIR due to a Drawing Change

I

inspector Peter

Hi.
I have a question. I am doing a DELTA FAIR due to a drawing change. One of the changes has deleted a note from the drawing. Should this be ballooned at the location of the now missing note and referenced on form 3 or ignored? Similarly, a dimension has now been made into a ref dimention. Reference dims not required on form 3 but this DELTA is covering the changes. What do you think?
Thanks.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
I

inspector Peter

Thanks. there are a total of 54 changes altogether, I just mentioned the examples I am struggling to get my head round. I have thought it best to cover everything and include the change note to show what/why it has been done. lot of work! Thanks for the input.

Project Man

Involved In Discussions
Typically, on the FAIR forms there is a place for comments or notes. I have used that space to communicate drawing changes that wouldn't fall under a bubble identification.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Geoff Cotton Performing a Delta Audit General Auditing Discussions 12
R AS9100 DELTA FAI - Sub-supplier for plating changed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
A AS9102 Delta FAI Require after Rework stock item from stock AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
D Has anyone taken the AS9100 Delta course / exam? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 37
APHX02 AS9102 FAI Requirements that pertain to a Dimension 'delta' AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M Delta FAIs on essentially unchanged drawings AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
D Delta or Partial FAI (First Article Inspection) - What are the differences? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
F Can you reference original FAI (First Article Inspection) after Delta? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Stijloor Delta Airlines declared the worst! Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 43
S The Delta Difference In Speed Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
B Can somebody help me to show a 'delta-FMEA' example? FMEA and Control Plans 10
I How to provide Lower Flame limit (LFL) and Delta Hv(cal/g) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
R Definition Inverted Delta - What does an inverted delta on a print represent? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 22
J Definition of Special Characteristics Delta C and Delta S - Need for Customer Audit Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
D Gage R&R on a delta measurement - Particle measurement count tool Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Marc Delta employee fired for blogging - Sues airline Career and Occupation Discussions 1
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
S FAIR - If we have not produced a part in over 2 years, but nothing has changed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
S New to FAIR, need help in filling it out AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
was named killer AS9100 FAIR - True Position hole out by .0011" on 50 parts AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
W FAIR to AS9102 additional documentation Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
R AS9102B - Do I need a new FAIR? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
G Change Of Location FAIR Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
Marc Fair Use - Brief excerpts of Copyrighted Material Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
C AS9102 FAIR Form 1 Content Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
F 2 Year Part Re-Validation and FAIR Costs (Aerospace Parts) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Q FAIR Requirement Flowdown to our PCB Supplier AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
C Customer Documentation Errors when completing an AS9102 FAIR AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
W AS9102 Requirements - What information from the PO should be included in the FAIR? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
T AS9102 FAIR - Customer Drawing Revision Change AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
C One sample piece from standard production? AS9102 FAIR questions AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
T What does an auditor review when auditing a AS9102 FAIR? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
K AS9102 - Tolerance Block on Enginerering Drawings to Form 3 of AS 9102 FAIR AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
R Charge (Fair Prices) by a Consultant for a traditional 510k Review Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
Mr.Happy FAIR Software Comparison II Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
W Is ITAR fair game for audit during AS9100 Registration AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
H FAIR Software Comparison (Discus/Inspectionxpert/Visual FAIR) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 21
Wes Bucey Sometimes life just isn't fair! -"workplace drones" Career and Occupation Discussions 45
Q AS9100 and FAIR (First Article Inspection Report) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
Wes Bucey SAE Virtual Job Fair - May 19, 2010 Career and Occupation Discussions 2
L 8.2.4.2 First Article Inspection - Does every new part that is run require a FAIR AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
Wes Bucey Is this a fair rate of pay for this job listing? Career and Occupation Discussions 4
L It is fair and legal to let a customer to make an assessment audit based on other cus IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
J PCDMIS Fair Populating Software, Anyone Use It ?? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
J Auto Fair for 2008 Beijing World News 3
N AS9102 Internet Service for Producing FAIR's to AS9102 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
S Trainees backing out when it comes to delivery - fair to ask for commitment letter? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 38
9 Adding responsibilities and getting fair compensation Career and Occupation Discussions 20
A What should be filled in FAIR (aerospace engineering services)? Clause 8.2.4.2 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
A FAIR (First Article Inspection Report) for Engineering Services Organisations needed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5