Delta FAIR due to a Drawing Change

I

inspector Peter

Hi.
I have a question. I am doing a DELTA FAIR due to a drawing change. One of the changes has deleted a note from the drawing. Should this be ballooned at the location of the now missing note and referenced on form 3 or ignored? Similarly, a dimension has now been made into a ref dimention. Reference dims not required on form 3 but this DELTA is covering the changes. What do you think?
Thanks.

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Technically, yes but talk to your customer they might not need one because of future changes they are contemplating. Get it in writing that a Delta FAIR is not required for a delete requirement.

I

inspector Peter

Thanks. there are a total of 54 changes altogether, I just mentioned the examples I am struggling to get my head round. I have thought it best to cover everything and include the change note to show what/why it has been done. lot of work! Thanks for the input.

Project Man

Involved In Discussions
Typically, on the FAIR forms there is a place for comments or notes. I have used that space to communicate drawing changes that wouldn't fall under a bubble identification.

Top Bottom