Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.
  • Google has changed ad sizes for some reason. I am investigating and will get the sizes reduced to what they have been until now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Deming PDCA Cycle Automotive Mfg Sector Example

Dear Sirs,

I am searching for an elaborate example of PDCA (Deming cycle) in Automitve Manufacturing Sector.

Could any one revert with an example of PDCA Cycle (MS ppt format)

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Dear Sirs,

I am searching for an elaborate example of PDCA (Deming cycle) in Automitve Manufacturing Sector.

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh
Welcome to the cove Ganesh, :bigwave:

Dr. Deming always referred to PDCA, as 'Shewhart cycle'. Later Dr.Deming modified it as PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act).

There is loads of information here on the subject. Just click on the 'Search' button on the right hand of the bar at the top, and type your querry to reach the pandora box of information.

Umang :D

Patricia Ravanello

Quite Involved in Discussions
Dear Sirs,

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh
Hi Ganesh,
I've attached a model that I've created to demonstrate the sequence of the organization's 12 Key Processes relative to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle. This was originally created for an automotive manufacturer.

Your procedural level documents should be fairly similar...it could be adapted.

Hope this helps.
Patricia

Attachments

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Hi Ganesh,
I've attached a model that I've created to demonstrate the sequence of the organization's 12 Key Processes relative to the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle. This was originally created for an automotive manufacturer.

Your procedural level documents should be fairly similar...it could be adapted.

Hope this helps.
Patricia
Nice job Patricia. A very neat presentation. :applause:

Umang

Top Bottom