DFMEA & DVP&R Training Providers

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Good Day Colleagues!

Can you recommend an excellent training provider for DFMEA & DVP&R?

The target audience will be a group of high-level product design engineers, but their product is non-automotive.
This Group would like to implement these tools which they have bench-marked in automotive land.

I prefer that you PM me to avoid advertising conflicts.

Info can also be emailed to info @ janroovers . com

Thank you very much!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R DFMEA/PFMEA mitigation of high severity (9-10) in low volume products IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
J Looking for a training organization that can provide in house DFMEA training FMEA and Control Plans 4
P Understanding DFMEA and PFMEA - Supplier Related IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 21
B Why the Greek god Hephaestus should have done a design FMEA (DFMEA) on his giant robot APQP and PPAP 1
DuncanGibbons Best practice for identifying "items" of parts for DFMEA analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Q Is that any difficulty to do software DFMEA and PFMEA in ISO 13485? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M How to complete structure Analysis and Function analysis sections' columns of AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
Jimmy123 Handling nonfunctional requirements in DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 5
Jimmy123 P-Diagram vs DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 4
C Function definition for DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 1
G DFMEA buy-in strategies for Design Engineers APQP and PPAP 22
optomist1 DFMEA - Real Life Drama FMEA and Control Plans 25
optomist1 Share a DFMEA template please Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
P Detection rating for a user (surgeon) related failure mode in DFMEA APQP and PPAP 3
Marc Definition DFMEA (Design FMEA) - Definition Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
Shawn Mosby DFMEA when the supplier doesn't have design responsibility APQP and PPAP 14
T DFMEA/PFMEA and SCCAF alignment FMEA and Control Plans 19
C Design for Assembly in DFMEA - Failure Effect of Sub-System(s) FMEA and Control Plans 5
C Resource allocation problems in Software DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 4
I Making a process PFMEA, no DFMEA (non-automotive toll manufacturer) FMEA and Control Plans 1
Proud Liberal DFMEA / PFMEA linkage - Where in the standards do I find it? FMEA and Control Plans 5
D Introducing an existing product into automotive context - DFMEA needed? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
N DFMEA, Drawings and PFMEA of an Assembly Process FMEA and Control Plans 12
N YS Class in DFMEA & Process Control Measures FMEA and Control Plans 1
R DFMEA Severity 9-10 with Occurrence 3 and Detection 3 - Actions FMEA and Control Plans 3
G Is it compulsory to make DFMEA for proto parts making organisation APQP and PPAP 1
K Determining Effect of Failure without a DFMEA (Design FMEA) FMEA and Control Plans 1
P Does anyone have a DFMEA process Interface Matrix .xls template FMEA and Control Plans 7
C DFMEA vs. PFMEA Relationship: The cause in DFMEA becomes Failure in the PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 2
M Severity Reduction in a Design FMEA (DFMEA) FMEA and Control Plans 25
G How to identify Key Characteristics (KC) in a Design FMEA (DFMEA) FMEA and Control Plans 2
W 'Classification' column in DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 3
N What is the relationship between a DFMEA and PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 1
S DFMEA countermeasures in PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 18
M If I update a DFMEA do I need to submit to my Customer? FMEA and Control Plans 7
R DFMEA (Design FMEA) on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) FMEA and Control Plans 2
M How to identify CTQ / Critical Characteristics using the DFMEA approach. FMEA and Control Plans 3
P Removing Detection from DFMEA - Medical Device company using ISO 13485 FMEA and Control Plans 3
R Rear Axle Gear Group DFMEA (Design FMEA) - Example wanted FMEA and Control Plans 2
H DFMEA Severity Ranking of Non-Compliance to EMC Standards FMEA and Control Plans 2
V Simple Representation for Scope of DFMEA and PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 4
R Risk Assessment Matrix Question - Inputs from the DFMEA, etc. FMEA and Control Plans 9
M ISO 14971 Risk Analysis and use of a DFMEA (Design FMEA) ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
E IQRM PFMEA/DFMEA Software FMEA and Control Plans 11
Chennaiite Vehicle and System DFMEA - Brainstorming to Draft Guidelines FMEA and Control Plans 3
Chennaiite DFMEA (Design FMEA) at Vehicle Level - Some inputs needed. FMEA and Control Plans 4
M DFMEA Detection Ranking in AIAG FMEA Manual 4th Ed. - Explanation wanted IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
V Coverage of Process Failures in dFMEA (Scope/Boundaries for Inclusion) & vice versa Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
P Design FMEA (DFMEA) Basics - Help needed IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
M Block Diagrams and Parameter (P) Diagrams in DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 3