SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

DFT - Demand Flow Technology - Operational Sheets (WI)

T

tomikcz1

Hi All,
At this moment we have work instructions on every station and each operator can access these. I have all instructions in Word documents and operators are accessing the PDF copies. My new BU Manager wants me to change our current documentation to DFT system. I have over 150 files and 3000 pages of WI in 3 languages. Do you now about some software which would make my job easier? Or do you have template made for DFT documents? Unfortunatelly my BU wants to start it now and first available training is in UK in July.

Thak you
Tomas

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
W

wmarhel

Hi All,
At this moment we have work instructions on every station and each operator can access these. I have all instructions in Word documents and operators are accessing the PDF copies. My new BU Manager wants me to change our current documentation to DFT system. I have over 150 files and 3000 pages of WI in 3 languages. Do you now about some software which would make my job easier? Or do you have template made for DFT documents? Unfortunatelly my BU wants to start it now and first available training is in UK in July.

Thak you
Tomas
Hi Thomas,

For some reason I can't upload a file from my work PC. When I get home tonight I will upload a file that contains three of the operation sequences from one station to give you an idea of what they look like. You'll notice that the three key items focused on are: Work content, TQC or key quality checks, and verify (checks on critical areas to make sure that work items from a previous station were completed).

The templates are in MS Excel, so it doesn't require any special software.

Wayne

T

tomikcz1

Hi Wayne,
I am not sure if you are just busy or you forget :) but I would really like to see the file you are writing about.

Thanks
Tomas

W

wmarhel

Sorry about the delay. The attached file originally contained about 30 worksheets, but they contained more detailed photos than I thought was appropriate to post. This should give you a general idea though.

Wayne

Attachments

T

tomikcz1

Sorry about the delay. The attached file originally contained about 30 worksheets, but they contained more detailed photos than I thought was appropriate to post. This should give you a general idea though.

Wayne
Thank you Wayne,
i am little bit worried that DFT work sheets are not the best idea for us - service/repair center. Most of the work is done on the computers with testing software. Do you think that DFT can be used in repair centre as effectively as in manufacture/assembly factories?

Tomas

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Acronym DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFT (Design for Testing) definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
I Can I Calibrate On Demand? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
W Tying the need for Demand Planning to a section of AS9100/9110 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
Sidney Vianna Interesting Discussion World wide energy demand will peak in the early 2030's Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 0
Sidney Vianna Good news! Energy demand will peak for the first time in human history! Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 1
Marc Definition PFD - Probability of failure on demand Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
R Are ISO 9001 Lead Auditors in demand? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Marc Business These Days - Maker's Mark waters down bourbon to meet demand Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
G Supplier Demand Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
N Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) Determination in Industrial Waste Water General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
R Demand Flow Technology vs. Lean Manufacturing - Same method with just another name? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
N Replace, Repair, or Refund - Customer's Demand ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
1 Matching Supply with Customer Demand - Need help Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
B Identifying Peak Demand and Usage with Start/End Time - Hospital Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 3
Q Is there an international standard for Supply Chain, particularly (demand) planning? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
J Log in EVERY SINGLE defect caught and demand Corrective Action for each CAR? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 11
Marc Quality In Tourism And Demand From People With Reduced Capabilities Service Industry Specific Topics 5
T Survey - What is the demand of Pre-written/ready-to-use calibration procedures? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 14
Gman2 Automotive PPM Requirements - Our customer is trying to demand a 100% 0 defect rate IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
W Demand of PPM evaluation suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
DuncanGibbons Process flow & PFMEA for production planning and simulation activities? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
I PFD (Process Flow Diagram) approach. Setup details as part of PFD? Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
M Load Cell Calibration using a totalizer on a flow meter General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
A SPC procedure / flow chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
M Risk Analysis Flow - Confusion between ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
B FAR/Prime Contractor Flow-down Tool - AS9100 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
D Calibration Process Flow Map Example Wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
G New CAPA Work Flow with Revised 8D Approach Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 35
M Proper method to test flow of a regulator Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
Q AS9120B flow down to external providers: Records Retention AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
qualprod What is the Normal Flow in an ERP for Manufacturing? Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
D Virtual Documentation via Master Flow Chart? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
eule del ayre Merging FMEA and Quality Control Process Flow FMEA and Control Plans 0
A Redesigning our process flow chart, PFMEA and Control Plan Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
K Vigilance process flow chart EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Ronen E Tolerance intervals (?) question - Flow Rate Probability Range Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
8 Creating Flow and Pull Game Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
S Improving Quality inspection gate in one piece flow manufacturing process Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
D Link between FMEA, flow chart and control plan FMEA and Control Plans 10
M What are the differences between "Process Flowchart form" and "Process Flow Diagram form"? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
O Air Flow - Which is the operational difference between LAF (vertical and horizontal) and RLAF? Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
A Tubing Clog Tester - Convert from Air Bubble to Flow Rate Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
A How a test flow can be build for a car electronic sunroof control Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
R Cascading (Flow Down) Customer Specific Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
N Process Flow diagram steps for inspection and packaging APQP and PPAP 4
B AS9102 Supplier Flow Down Method AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
N Dataset for Academic Research - Infusion pump flow IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
J ITAR flow down to Processors (Outsourced Processes) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
A IATF 16949 Cl. 8.3.5.2 e) - Manufacturing Process Flow Charts & Layout IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
G In-House Calibration of Gas Flow Meters General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6