Diagram of Management & Business Functions Relationships for TQM

T

theduke

Hello everyone,

It's be a while since I was here. We just had our 1st internal audit and we are moving toward our registration audit. It's been a real busy 1st quarter.

I am trying to develop a presentation for our production personnel on ISO, which will convey the vision of our ISO implementation and the role of the Quality Manager. I want to show how each of the business functions (Maintenance, Production, Sales/Marketing, Purchasing, & Engineering), Quality Management (QA Manager), & Upper Management fit within the concept of the ISO umbrella. I've hit this roadblock and just can't seem to develop something that works.

I am looking for a simple pictorial diagram that will show this relationship/interaction. I want a diagram which is simple and is easy to understand.

Does anyone have something they would like to share? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:thanks:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
T

theduke

Re: Design Input document example format/template needed

Thanks to all that replied. The examples listed here were a great help. I actually developed a diagram we feel shows a simple high level diagram of the interactions of those functions within the QMS umbrella. I have attached the file.:thanks:

Attachments

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Design Input document example format/template needed

Thanks to all that replied. The examples listed here were a great help. I actually developed a diagram we feel shows a simple high level diagram of the interactions of those functions within the QMS umbrella. I have attached the file.:thanks:
Did you reply to the wrong thread?

T

theduke

Thanks. I have developed a simple high level diagram we feel fits our needs. I have attached it in the following thread:
Design Input document example format/template needed

Feel free to use it if needed.
:thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D TQM (Total Quality Management) Diagram Software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
S Quality Management System turtle diagram to audit the QMS Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
M How to record the effects of adjacent systems (shown in boundary diagram) in the AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
V Insulation Diagram for PB560 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
I PFD (Process Flow Diagram) approach. Setup details as part of PFD? APQP and PPAP 5
E Insulation diagram for ECG monitoring and diagnosis system. IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
S APQP Relationship Diagram APQP and PPAP 2
Jimmy123 Example of a P-Diagram for Process FMEA - Uncontrollable noises FMEA and Control Plans 39
J Microsoft Smart Art Turtle Diagram Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
Jimmy123 P-Diagram vs DFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 4
M What are the differences between "Process Flowchart form" and "Process Flow Diagram form"? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
U ISO QMS System Diagram Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
K Turtle diagram or process interaction chart - Making it easier for an auditor Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 23
O How to create robustness checklist from p diagram FMEA and Control Plans 11
N Process Flow diagram steps for inspection and packaging APQP and PPAP 4
E Process diagram and intranet communication software Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 6
O Example of Turtle Diagram with Risk/Opportunities General Auditing Discussions 1
S Who compiles the Critical Component List, Insulation Diagram etc.? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
K Documented Information Turtle Diagram IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
S Has anyone created a Turtle Diagram reflecting the new ISO 9001:2015 Structure? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
S I want to learn Fish-Bone Diagram Analysis Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 14
C IT Internal Audit Turtle Diagram example wanted Internal Auditing 3
S How to create an Audit Checklist using a Turtle Diagram Internal Auditing 9
S Preparing a Turtle Diagram for Maintenance Department Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
R 510(k) Draft Guidance issued: 2011 vs 2014 - Appendix C. 510(k) Process diagram gone US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
N Question on 3D-Contour Diagram in Minitab Using Minitab Software 4
A Can the BOM in SAP be used in lieu of process flow diagram? APQP and PPAP 7
S How can I make a Process Flow Diagram for APQP process Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
T Software for linking Process Flow Diagram, Process FMEA and Control Plan APQP and PPAP 9
Q Problem Solving Techniques - 5 why or Fishbone diagram ? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 8
T Turtle Diagram or Procedure Requirements Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
W Hach 5 Pin Connector Pinout Diagram needed General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
M Process Flow Diagram -> PFMEA -> Control Plan Linkage IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
N Insulation Diagram for Water Tub IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
Q What is a Turtle Diagram used for? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
S IEC 62304 Software Process Diagram IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
tony s Is Turtle Diagram an ISO/TS 16949 Requirement? General Auditing Discussions 20
J Help in Process Auditing - Turtle Diagram Examples Internal Auditing 2
Manix MS Visio Turtle Diagram Template wanted Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 8
B ISO9001 Process Organisation Diagram - Does this make sense to you? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
R Determining Working Voltage - Drawing a Medical Device Insulation Diagram IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
R Length Out of Specification - How do I perform Cause and Effect Diagram? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
T How to use a Turtle Diagram in Internal Auditing? Internal Auditing 4
A Do you have a Turtle Diagram for each Core Process? Turtle Diagram Question AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 49
Z Process Map or Turtle Diagram - Which tool to use in my TS-16949 system IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
6 Simple Flow Diagram with CCPs for Processing of Raw Fish Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
R Control Plan Flow compared to Process Flow Diagram APQP and PPAP 6
Z Turtle Diagram Content Troubles and Questions Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 13
A Where should I reference my sample Process Diagram ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
M Template for Process Flow Diagram APQP and PPAP 5